New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Getting rid of trees is a complicated process with DENR permits and etc.

In a new construction, we try to have the owner sort out the permits for trees to be moved or removed before the start of construction.

Or just wait for a storm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If there is a 2 meter high trunk left, it is not cutting, only trimming. No need permit.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    30% but it varies

If you can monitor and manage them daily, daily could be cheaper

Of course pakyaw will be more expensive but at least your cost is fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even pakyaw needs to be managed, you have to know that yung weekly payroll nila will not exceed the accomplishment for that period, otherwise, ubos na ang contract price, hindi pa tapos ang project. Meron dito sa amin notorious sa ganyan, nadale nya ako, the saddest part is hindi sinabi sa akin ng neighbor ko na nadale din sya ng tao na ito. After gumawa sa kanya, sa akin Naman, and all he said was magaling, nung makwento ko sa kanya na over vale na, saka pa lang ny sinabi na ganun din ginawa sa kanya.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Much progress in the house construction build and sell project but lots also still to be done. Creeping past the budget already. Just too many small things cropping up. But gotta stick to d plan.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Much progress in the house construction build and sell project but lots also still to be done. Creeping past the budget already. Just too many small things cropping up. But gotta stick to d plan.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Please share before and after photos if you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    May ka-fling ako bagong-lipat umupa matitirhan. Wala pa isang buwan gusto na umalis dahil sobra init wala kasi bintana dadaluyan hangin.

And ang dami talaga cheapipay townhouse yung makikita mo ang sampayan nasa parking ng kisame nagimprovise. Tipid na tipid talaga gumawa basta makaraos pang laman-tiyan.

Madami hindi nakakaintindi ng flow ng air. Litaw na litaw ngayon pandemic.

Alfrescong walang puno.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    How much na panambak ngayon?
    And if me kasama ng bulldozer services - magkano?
    Price from provinces around NCR sana.
    pre-pandemic we got 1300 per single elf truckload.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    where is my man travahans na makalarry bird? Pero naligaw ng landas dahil nakilugaw

I have a question what is the best roofing against odette level typhoon? Clay bricks?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    For me, Concrete Slab. Similar to Diego Garcia.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Tulo ang counter with sink ko, I know I need to scrape the dugtungan before I put sealant, but what sealant kaya maganda and sure fix pangmatagalan? Any suggestions, other than this? Thanks.img_20211231_092726.jpgimg_20211231_092359.jpg

Sent from my M2101K7BG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Tulo ang counter with sink ko, I know I need to scrape the dugtungan before I put sealant, but what sealant kaya maganda and sure fix pangmatagalan? Any suggestions, other than this? Thanks.img_20211231_092726.jpgimg_20211231_092359.jpg

Sent from my M2101K7BG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    if the water is on the top surface, then the problem must be the tap itself or the connection at its base, and not other the underparts. find out which, and see if it can be serviced.
    there are usually gaskets involved.
    sometimes, it is a simple matter of tightening.
    find which one is leaking, then tighten if it seems loose, and/or replace or put on double gasket. (hey, i know, but it works for me.)

does it leak only when you're using it?
    errr,
    how's the swiveling joint? how's the plunger lever?

have you consulted the master plumbers, google or youtube? perhaps if you type and search your tap's brand/model...
    medyo iba kasi design ng gripo ninyo...
    Last edited by dr. d; December 31st, 2021 at 03:49 PM.

House Construction