New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Pics wont do it justice.I need a drone video to show it LOL.

Sige will take pics..... i know theres karaoke event there soon...

The hardwood interior was amazing. He used 12 different kinds of hardwood for the floors, doors, ceilings etc.

I did ask how much it cost.... 82 million for the house construction alone without furniture and excluding the land price.

Crazy hehehe. But damn!!!!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    $82M?

Probably just a drop in the bucket for your friend, bro. ... 😉😊😊

Wow! Awesome!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    $82M?

Probably just a drop in the bucket for your friend, bro. ... House ConstructionHouse ConstructionHouse Construction

Wow! Awesome!
    Pesos naman hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Masters, please help me translate concrete mix (M20) or 1-1.5-3 using bags of cement. This is what the foreman is familiar with. According to him, sobrang tibay na raw ng 1-2-3 using cement bag volume, not sure if the concrete ratio guide pertains to volume or weight kasi. Thanks.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Pesos naman hehe.

Oooppsss,- Sorry bro,- I was probably doing some company financial computation in $ that time...

Even in PhP,- that's awesome!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Masters, please help me translate concrete mix (M20) or 1-1.5-3 using bags of cement. This is what the foreman is familiar with. According to him, sobrang tibay na raw ng 1-2-3 using cement bag volume, not sure if the concrete ratio guide pertains to volume or weight kasi. Thanks.

What's the concrete strength required? 3000psi? Stick w/ 1:2:3 by volume & keep water content at a minimum. The amount of water used to mix is a vital factor in determining the final strength of concrete. Use the least to get a workable mix.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    iba talaga pag engineer. Ang dami kailangan pag-aralan na sukat at bigat. Calculado talaga. Bakit pag licensure exam eh ang foucs puro sa mga attorney. Di ba dapat sa mga engineer kasi sila kumakalkula ng buidlings.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    What's the concrete strength required? 3000psi? Stick w/ 1:2:3 by volume & keep water content at a minimum. The amount of water used to mix is a vital factor in determining the final strength of concrete. Use the least to get a workable mix.

I actually want 3500 psi, if that sack style volume is applicable, then I'll do the M20 mix. Thanks Sir Travs! House Construction

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I actually want 3500 psi, if that sack style volume is applicable, then I'll do the M20 mix. Thanks Sir Travs! House Construction

20Mpa is a tad under 3000psi. The 1:2:3 mix will yield above that if controlled well. Note that plant-batched concrete will be more precisely portioned by weight. For DIY mixes, it might be a challenge to do mass portioning, hence, volume is tolerated. To check mix & moisture content consistency, do the slump test.
    Concrete Slump Test - Tutorial - YouTube
    You may devise your own version of the 12" test cone. The lesser the slump, the stronger the yield.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    For 1:2:3 workable mix you can get 4000-5000 psi. You can try 1:3:4 for 3000-3500psi. Sometimes on sacks method not all are filled equally. Like what trav said water is a major factor for concrete strength.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Won't that consistency be difficult to manage if I don't have a concrete vibrator?

House Construction