New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 89 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Got a 5.5 kva china made diesel gen set sa Manila. For 35k haven't tested it yet since I has it brought to our plant for modifications.

Wheels and housing

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    can you guys post pics ng genset housing nyo? I asked sa wilcon/ace/truvalue, yung mga exhaust fans nila hindi daw pwede mabasa ng ulan. I plan to put it pa naman sa top ng housing (exhaust) and sa side ng housing (blowing air inside). Pero the problem is, mababasa eto ng ulan. How do you solve this problem?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Put a roof above?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    ^^^ Put a roof above?
    (disclaimer: not an engineer) i suppose you can
    -- design the housing such that the intake is aimed towards the ground(with some ducting leading to the fan)
    -- design a chimney with a roof(pardon the crappy graphics, dealing with a crummy mouse)
    chimney.png

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by joms View Post
    can you guys post pics ng genset housing nyo? I asked sa wilcon/ace/truvalue, yung mga exhaust fans nila hindi daw pwede mabasa ng ulan. I plan to put it pa naman sa top ng housing (exhaust) and sa side ng housing (blowing air inside). Pero the problem is, mababasa eto ng ulan. How do you solve this problem?
    Mount the exhaust fan inside the housing's any side panel. Sa exterior panel where the exhaust fan will blow, design a box to mount with the lower side of the box left open for the exhaust to blow. This box will serve what they call mejia agua to prevent any precipitation. Thus ensuring the exhaust fan wont get wet during rain. Yung sa akin wrapped around with a plain roof sheeting. All vents, holes, exhaust will be covered with mesh wires to deter unwanted rats.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile app on S3LTE

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    (disclaimer: not an engineer) i suppose you can
    -- design the housing such that the intake is aimed towards the ground(with some ducting leading to the fan)
    -- design a chimney with a roof(pardon the crappy graphics, dealing with a crummy mouse)
    chimney.png

Mas maganda kng pahiga yung exhaust tapos slanted yung dulo. Pag pareho ng drawing mo, may danger na pumasok ang tubig sa loob ng makina pagnasira yung bubong. Take it from me. Na experience na namin yan sa planta. Naghalo tuloy ang tubig at langis. Overhual ng hindi oras.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    Got a 5.5 kva china made diesel gen set sa Manila. For 35k haven't tested it yet since I has it brought to our plant for modifications.

Wheels and housing

Brand and place where you got it. Para alam ng mga may planing bumili.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Mas maganda kng pahiga yung exhaust tapos slanted yung dulo. Pag pareho ng drawing mo, may danger na pumasok ang tubig sa loob ng makina pagnasira yung bubong. Take it from me. Na experience na namin yan sa planta. Naghalo tuloy ang tubig at langis. Overhual ng hindi oras.

buti na lang me disclaimer ako :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    what they call mejia agua to prevent any precipitation.

Media agua. Nilapastangan mo naman apelyido ko e hahahaha!

meron nabibili sa wilcon na hood para sa exhaust fan. Stainless ito, parang half moon may shield and louvres. Medyo mahal (stainless e).

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Media agua. Nilapastangan mo naman apelyido ko e hahahaha!

meron nabibili sa wilcon na hood para sa exhaust fan. Stainless ito, parang half moon may shield and louvres. Medyo mahal (stainless e).
    OT: Ha ha ha! Sorry bro. At least we found out what your surname is. LOL.
    Mag fabricate na lang ako hood, sayang scraps. Will just make it sturdy for typhoons.

Generator sets