New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    guys, alin sa dalawa ang mas ok in terms of salary, benefits and etc.?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    eTelecare sir. Ask mo si CarGirl. I have a "not so good experience" sa ePerformax eh.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ako naman I heard ePerformax offers higher & that they're going to open daw another branch sa Cebu. Why don't you send your application to both of them so you can check the waters personally

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hhhmmm parang i think mas malaking company ang Etel. pero i wouldnt know... ahehehehe sykes ako dati e... lol pero hear say lang ah mas maganda benefits ng etel... i don tknow kung ngayon ganon pa rin

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    just watched something sa news... they need like around 150k csr/tech support in the philippines for this year.

i bet many companies are willing to give fair salary.

but to answer your question..its etel...but why dont you try dell and hsbc as well. they pay more

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ang hirap makapasok sa DELL!!! nyahehehehe!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont want to be biased since i have been with etel for 4 years, but a lot of people will still say its etelecare. but then like what av8or said, Dell & HSBC pay more

hth

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post
    i dont want to be biased since i have been with etel for 4 years, but a lot of people will still say its etelecare. but then like what av8or said, Dell & HSBC pay more

hth

etelecare for me... ive worked before sa etelecare (thanks CG) hehehe maayos naman dun pero nawala na kasi yung biggest account nila dati yung dell (consumer account).. yun ang pinaka magandang account for me being a technical support.

kaya ngayon eto nasa dell na ko... and yes tama rin sila cg and av8or.. dell pays more.. but it depends on how you bargain. (depende pa rin sa capabilities ans experiences mo.. )

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    etelecare for me... ive worked before sa etelecare (thanks CG) hehehe maayos naman dun pero nawala na kasi yung biggest account nila dati yung dell (consumer account).. yun ang pinaka magandang account for me being a technical support.

kaya ngayon eto nasa dell na ko... and yes tama rin sila cg and av8or.. dell pays more.. but it depends on how you bargain. (depende pa rin sa capabilities ans experiences mo.. )
    'nuff said...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Salamat sa mga reply nyo! My wife is with etelecare right now and she wanted to apply as TL at eperformax cebu if its any better.
    Base on the post i've read, guess she should stick with etel.

thanks again guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
etelecare vs. eperformax