New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gastos nga lang daw ito,

Dito sa amin pag may meeting iyan nakaharang sa kalye mga sasakyan at sila lagi may wangwang. Now thats enLIGHTment!

hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung mga sasakyan ng kamag-anak ni commander tadtad ng mga ganyang sticker. I don't really get the point pero kung dun sila masaya, okey na din. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by knights_templar View Post
    i went to the site and found out that bonifacio and aguinaldo were both freemasons. correct me if i'm wrong, wasn't it aguinaldo who ordered the execution of bonifacio? ...and wasn't this act politically motivated?

after going through the links posted i'm still confused. what exactly is freemasonry? is it a brotherhood? a brotherhood for what? i was hoping to find some sort of mission/vision of freemasonry. (wala lang, out of curiousity.) pero wala sa mga sites e. nothing that defines their purpose. IMHO, an organization without a purpose ay barkadahan lamang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same here, after reading the posts herea and reading the links, hinde ko pa rin maintindihan kung ano ba talaga yan freemason?

maybe style nila ito para maconfused yun mga hinde members...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    karding is right...masonry is not the secret...the secret would be IN the mansory...

interesting...I didn't know it was that deep...I probably would have joined them back in my college days sa UPLB, kung alam ko lang na ganun kalalim ang existence nila considering I have had lots of friends na DeMolay - I never asked them kasi, so they didn't tell.

OT: Frankdreb...exLB ka pala?...what year ka nandun?

meron din pala LB guys dito hehehe

narinig ko (chismis ibig sabihin) na pag nag meeting ang demolay, meron sila ibang damit na suot. something na symbolic or pang ritual and not like ordinary frat shirts.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one secret might be

"Am doing your wife and you don know it"

hehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    meron din pala LB guys dito hehehe

narinig ko (chismis ibig sabihin) na pag nag meeting ang demolay, meron sila ibang damit na suot. something na symbolic or pang ritual and not like ordinary frat shirts.
    they just wear black robes parang ganun sa suot ng Knights of Columbus peeps pero wala yung funny hat na may balahibo ng manok :D

kung may kilala kayong DeMolay.. try nyo sumama sa public installation nila, they will show you how they move inside their lodge.. you be the judge

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    i went to the site and found out that bonifacio and aguinaldo were both freemasons. correct me if i'm wrong, wasn't it aguinaldo who ordered the execution of bonifacio? ...and wasn't this act politically motivated?

after going through the links posted i'm still confused. what exactly is freemasonry? is it a brotherhood? a brotherhood for what? i was hoping to find some sort of mission/vision of freemasonry. (wala lang, out of curiousity.) pero wala sa mga sites e. nothing that defines their purpose. IMHO, an organization without a purpose ay barkadahan lamang.

Quote:

Freemasonry is the oldest and largest fraternity known. The mission of Freemasonry is to raise the moral, social, intellectual, and spiritual conscience of society by teaching the ancient and enduring philosophical tenets of Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth, which are expressed outwardly through service to God, family, country, and self under the Fatherhood of God within the Brotherhood of Man.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Gastos nga lang daw ito,

Dito sa amin pag may meeting iyan nakaharang sa kalye mga sasakyan at sila lagi may wangwang. Now thats enLIGHTment!

hehehehe
    Baka naman po kaya nakaharang sa kalye ay wala na talagang maparadahan sa dami ng sasakyan?

Baka naman po mga militar, judge, politicians & other gov't employee kaya may wangwang?

Ang pagkakaalam ko po sa mga Mason ay disiplinadong tao at may pagmamahal sa kanilang komunidad.

Nagtatanong lang po.....

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?