New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    rainbow bright.CHIKA
    :lol: naku baka miyembro ng Alliance at Covenant iyan naku baka nandito na SD6 si Arvin Sloane (biro lang mga friends...nasobrahan yata sa panonood ng Alias he he)

yung pala meaning nyon...tagal ko na rin napapansin iyan sticker na iyan sa ilang kotse...

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Now I remember! Syet! Those were the days of jag-a-log!

International Order of the Rainbow
    http://www.iorg.org/

DeMolay is an organization for young men, similar to Rainbow for Girls, that teaches leadership and respect towards others, in addition to many other lessons. They are also involved in community service.

Job's Daughters is an organization for young ladies, also similar to Rainbow, but they require that their members have a Mason for a relative. Their teachings are similar to Rainbow's, but based mostly around the lessons from the book of Job.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I don't know if it is just a coincidence, but pansinin nyo,

daming may MASON stickers na round, nakakabit mostly sa mga subic 4x4s... Or is it that they know something that we don't know???

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    dati ko pa question ito hehe ngayon lang nasagot

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fukengruven
    sir wildthing, nagaral ka ba sa sacred heart? may nakabatch ka ba na DeMolay?
    nope taga marikina ako (Marist School) sa LB ako nagcollege...I have a lot of friends na Molay and Rainbows.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Ano ba difference nila ng Soroptimist? :D
    hindi sila nanghihiram ng starex at hindi sila weird...according to you.hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    They probably wouldn't tell even if you did ask -- after all, they are bound by oath not to divulge the secrets to anyone, except to a brother Mason.
    wildthing meant to say "he didnt ask how to join or what's masons all about." Hind naman tinatanong ni wildthing ang secret nila. Kse nga ang pag join, "ask one, to be one."

how sure are we that what we see in that link are really in their black book?i dont think that they are that stupid
    exactly. Even if the internet is true, how can you prove its for real? now the part of actually becoming one comes in.

hmmm, i was once asked by someone to join the masons. he even cited the benefits of being one.
    baka subconciously naitanong mo like "ano ba yang masons na yan, nakikita ko ang stickers?" yung mga ganyang tanong, pwede nang mag-umpisa ang pag-recruit.

hindi ko lang alam ang kalakaran sa Pinas, pero dito sa US you have to be really active on their activities (community services, bro with problems etc.)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    i don't trust esoteric societies. specifically this one.

what do you do when you reach the pinnacle of your society's hierarchy and find out that you actually worship 3 pagan gods? well, you're probably too screwed up by then anyways, probably recruit more members.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    i don't trust esoteric societies. specifically this one.

what do you do when you reach the pinnacle of your society's hierarchy and find out that you actually worship 3 pagan gods? well, you're probably too screwed up by then anyways, probably recruit more members.
    and how do we know that X is God? Is the X church the correct path even if they are hiding too many secrets from old scripts? Even if they are molesting children all over the world and gets re-assigned to another place of worship? Well, I guess X religion followers are too screwed by now.

I read one of many articles who's against the Masonic. They claim its a cult who doesnt worship the Roman Catholic God, Jesus. But how come the Masonic that I know of, goes to church every sunday and still believes in good deed? Heck, there are probably far more genuine modest people in freemason than religious people.

A very good marketing strategy to monopolize contributions. IMHO.

TO ALL GODLY PEOPLE IN THE CITIE OF LONDON

Having thought it needful to warn you of the Mischiefs and Evils practiced in the sight of God by those called Freed Masons, I say take care lest their Ceremonies and secret swearings take hold of you: and be wary that none cause you to err from Godliness. For this devlish Sect of Men are Meeters in Secret which swear against all without their following. They are the Anti-Christ which was to come leading Men from their Fear of God. For how should Men meet in Secret Places and with secret Signes taking Care that none observe them to do the Work of God: are not these the ways of Evildoers? Knowing how that God observest privilly them that sit in Darkness they shall be smitten, and the Secrets of their Hearts layed bare. Mingle not among this corrupt People lest you be found so at the World's Conflagration.
    http://www.masonicinfo.com/objectors.htm

Again, IMHO and according to my research.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sa movie na national treasure, marami silang pinakita na symbols na satanic symbols. lalang

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?