New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO, you don't have 'to be one' to become a good person.

Matter of personal choice siguro.

Though some people I know get into these organizations for 'connections' some have more noble intentions.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Though some people I know get into these organizations for 'connections' some have more noble intentions.
    bullseye, for connection purposes nowadays and not the so-called 1700's anti-christ organization.

but imagine having it on your resume when applying for a job

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    and how do we know that X is God? Is the X church the correct path even if they are hiding too many secrets from old scripts? Even if they are molesting children all over the world and gets re-assigned to another place of worship? Well, I guess X religion followers are too screwed by now.

hey, don't ask me.... I'm no longer catholic I am still Christian however and all there is to know about God is in the Bible. no secret messeges and speculative Dogma.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's the funny thing...this is somewhat OT...pero how does one knows that being a Christian is the right thing than being ... let say a muslim. Does that mean that good Christians will surely go to heaven, bad Christians will surely go to hell....then what about the non-Christians...do they go to purgatory or hell???

Back to the topic, may be we should respect the belief of one another instead...e kung sa yun ang pinaniniwalaan ng mga MASON na tama di ba dapat respetohin natin yun the same way as wala namang MASON na kumokontra sa pinaniniwalaan natin....

As long as we are not a MASON, we don't have the right to give the final judgement on the secrecy of what the MASON believe in....again we should ask one to become one...if we really want to know the real deal....

Hindi yung para tayong news reporter na nasa 10th floor (or something) sa isang building sa Ortigas na nagke-claim na rub-out yung barilan e hindi naman nakita at narinig ang buong nangyari ng malapitan... PEACE.

thanks sir Karding - wildthing meant to say "he didnt ask how to join or what's masons all about." Hind naman tinatanong ni wildthing ang secret nila. Kse nga ang pag join, "ask one, to be one."....eto ang nais kong sabihin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    all I'm saying is that there is no esotericism in christianity.

and salvation accdng to the Bible is not about doing "good deeds". Anyone who's seen South Park the movie knows that even Ghandi went to hell. hahaha wtf. let's not talk religion nalang ok? go to church and talk to your priest or pastor.

well ok, I've passed judgement on Free Masonry. I can live with that.
    Last edited by bad driver; November 17th, 2005 at 05:49 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    hey, don't ask me.... I'm no longer catholic
    :hihihi: ok ok ok, hahaha.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    BEGIN OT:

There were three farmers who all produced rice. When it was time for the harvest, there was only one merchant who would buy their produce, and he was on the other side of town.

Now, at the time of the harvest, each farmer chose a different path to bring their sacks of rice. One took the straight and narrow path, which was not without danger with thieves lurking about. One took the path through the forest which wasn't very safe either with all those wolves. The other took a boat and headed downstream, which also had its share of dangerous curves and rapids.

So all three arrive at the merchant's place of business and sell their rice to him. Of course the merchant is happy. And the merchant never asks, "So which way did you pass by to get here?" What he always asks is, "How much rice did you bring in?"

------------
    Footnote: this assumes there's only one merchant and that a merchant even exists. I'm sure polytheists or atheists will put a word in. ;)

END OT.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    For those who are skeptical of the Freemasons, would you rather deal with the guys from H-World?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    that's the funny thing...this is somewhat OT...pero how does one knows that being a Christian is the right thing than being ... let say a muslim. Does that mean that good Christians will surely go to heaven, bad Christians will surely go to hell....then what about the non-Christians...do they go to purgatory or hell???
    Sorry po but I can't help myself...
    Jesus said to His deciples:"Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed;"

And this is what He's saying to us:"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Ref: John 20:29

About non-Christians, it's the duty of every true Christian to preach the Gospel to the world. There are so many references in the Bible pertaining to this, but then again, it's OT. Kaya sorry po uli.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    For those who are skeptical of the Freemasons, would you rather deal with the guys from H-World?

AHRHAHRAHRAHR!!!

i couldnt have a better choice than that!!!

guys..let's not go into religion and faith.maiiba ang usapan at hindi tayo matatapos.enough na.pag may humirit pa ng ot...alam niyo na ang drill.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?