New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sorry glenn... last na ito...

Quote Originally Posted by jvm13
    Sa movie na national treasure, marami silang pinakita na symbols na satanic symbols. lalang
    how credible ba yun movie? hindi kaya propaganda lang yan para siraan ang masons?

remember, once nagfufund ang coca-cola ng mga movies just to increase their sales... how? by flashing the logo in just 1/4 of a second... effect? 30% increase in sales by sort of hypnotizing/manipulating the mind of the viewers... dont believe too much in the movies... if ever read between the lines...

Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    IMHO, you don't have 'to be one' to become a good person.

Matter of personal choice siguro.

Though some people I know get into these organizations for 'connections' some have more noble intentions.
    yep! matter of choice and you dont really have to be one to become a good person... but i think by joining you are becoming more enlightened... pero it is not the only way...

Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    bullseye, for connection purposes nowadays and not the so-called 1700's anti-christ organization.

but imagine having it on your resume when applying for a job
    it would be hard to join the 'real organization and society' if ganito ang reason... it would be even hard to join the brotherhood...

sa mga organizations meron mga active at meron di-active... yun mga active of course follow the rules by heart and clean ang intentions thus they get the real benefits... yun mga di-active at saling-pusa lang... left-over lang ang nakukuha...

Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    all I'm saying is that there is no esotericism in christianity.

and salvation accdng to the Bible is not about doing "good deeds". Anyone who's seen South Park the movie knows that even Ghandi went to hell. hahaha wtf. let's not talk religion nalang ok? go to church and talk to your priest or pastor.
    go to church and talk to your priest? wtf?!?!? that would be a sunday christian! folk catholicsm! not the real christianity... by being a christian, you follow His footsteps... not just go to church and be kind and talk to the priests for the sake of not going to hell...

when we die... theres only one question... what did we do in our life here on earth?

i'd rather do good deeds and never enter the church my whole life than go to church everyday and forget my values when i go to the real world... christianity is not mreley a practice or habit... it is life itself...

Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    that's the funny thing...this is somewhat OT...pero how does one knows that being a Christian is the right thing than being ... let say a muslim. Does that mean that good Christians will surely go to heaven, bad Christians will surely go to hell....then what about the non-Christians...do they go to purgatory or hell???
    non-christians do not go to hell... as long as they do the right thing to do... Faith is not merely believing... it is about living...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    go to church and talk to your priest? wtf?!?!? that would be a sunday christian! folk catholicsm! not the real christianity... by being a christian, you follow His footsteps... not just go to church and be kind and talk to the priests for the sake of not going to hell...

when we die... theres only one question... what did we do in our life here on earth?

i'd rather do good deeds and never enter the church my whole life than go to church everyday and forget my values when i go to the real world... christianity is not mreley a practice or habit... it is life itself...

non-christians do not go to hell... as long as they do the right thing to do... Faith is not merely believing... it is about living...
    I said "go talk to your priest or pastor" regarding religion/SALVATION and not people who enjoy cars. FOLK CATHOLICISM or SUNDAY CHRISTIANITY yon? Is that logical?

This is a car forum and I think all of us would benefit from talking to the right people than talking to people who drool over the upcoming 06 civic. Was that so hard to understand?

Is there anyone else but Van wilder who thought that statement was bad?

I realise that some parts of the Bible are contradictory to eachother. AGAIN, we have no business discussing it here, we have priests or ministers/pastors to talk to.
    Last edited by bad driver; November 21st, 2005 at 06:04 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oi galit na c fafa glennster hehe istop na daw OT post tulad nito hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hehe... oh, back to the topic.

freemasons have tiny aprons.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grrrr.tama na ha.pag diigil sa ot ill give you guys one big wet kiss with tongue

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    any mm?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    contradicts with...

no further comment.
    no contradiction my friend, just like saying I'M ONE of the rotarians, jaycees, lions, knights of rizal etc...

Empty cans are Noisy

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Masons had a special role during the Spanish war era. Even our flag, masonic themed. They have their own plates, no number whatsoever ung t square and compass lang.

* warbird - "founded 1717 at Scotland"
    as of now, wala pang evidence ang magprove na Freemasonry was founded at anytime. Even si Jesus, sinasabi nila na the greatest mason. They themselves claim that, so, pwedeng BC pa lang may masonry na.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    OT: Roman Catholicism has their share for spreading heresies. Read the bible instead like what the christians do.

Example na lang: celibacy. There is not a single text in the bible saying that a priest can't have kids and get married. How about yung kumpisal. Galing ulit sa bible, directly kay God dapat. This shouldn't start a debate, research first, check the bible para malaman nyo na it's true.

Last hirit, not going to the mass is not a sin. Immortal sin daw ang maka-miss yata ng mass... Hehehehe kaya mag-taka kayo, dami dami simba araw araw dami kasalanan. Ung sa subdivision nga namin sa sobrang madasalin nya, nagtayo sya ng school sa likod mismo ng simbahan (take note, kadikit ng simbahan, walang space na pagitan hehehehehe. tapos biglang nilipat sa bahay nila ung school kasi binatikos). Ung dating kapitbahay namin ganun din, parang officer pa yata sa church din. Tapos pinagaaway kaming mga kapitbahay at naninira.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?