New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    You are overreacting and misunderstanding the request and intention. What's with the hostility? Kindly read again the post. There are topics that can be answered by simply doing a search, if the search results do not answer your question then ask away. Obviously certain topics cannot be googled, like where to buy parts, which shop has the best service, who gives the better deal. Common sense, really. This request is the same reason as to why others are being asked to "backread" posts, so as not to have the same questions and answers being repeated over and over.
    Me hostile? I'm being honest.

Common sense?

This forum will be reduced to a chatbox thread if we follow your overacting suggestion. Guess what even the "which shop has the best service" or "who gives the better deal" can be googled because we're not the only local forum out there.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Pero definitely pag paolo, hyden, wally, chito scandals, google ka'gad......
    I don't bother asking for a link every time such thread comes out. Fire away google.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    no one is forcing anyone to re-live previously discussed topics.
    a simple flick of the finger can get the offending display away from your sight...
    besides, not everyone has a fast server or computah, or possesses even the more basic computer skills..

heck, they sometimes don't even know that the modern automobile commonly has 12 volts running thru it..
    Last edited by dr. d; September 7th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We can just ignore the stupid thread naman eh.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    We can just ignore the stupid thread naman eh.

Yan naman dapat, kasi nga hindi na din common ang common sense eh. Prevalent pa tatamad-tamad mag-search.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    This is a rant.

Tsikoteers, please please please search online / Google first before asking questions in this forum. Most of us here are helpful and have been quite patient in order to avoid offending someone. But some questions are really silly, bordering on idiotic. It assumed that since you are able to access tsikot forum, you are online and you can do a search, Google, Yahoo, Bing, what have you.

Example of questions would be:
    What is L or 2 in a automatic transmission?
    What is a CVT?
    What is Sport Mode?
    When do we change wipers?
    How do we rotate tires?
    What is octane?
    What is Euro IV diesel?

... Stones, stones in the sky ...
    It doesn't bother me. I get asked such questions in the real world, even from my own kin. I just answer the best I can if I have an answer.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'm a complete bike noob, and thankfully walang ganitong tao dun sa bike forum na pinupuntahan ko ngayon (PMTB). Baka madiscourage lang ako magbike kung ganito ka-suplado mga tao dun.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    no matter how common the queries can be, andami ko pa ring natututunan sa iba't-ibang mga sagot ng mga tsikoteers natin. kahit makulit na yung tanong, minsan nakakabasa pa ako ng mga bagong sagot na simple lang pala pero kumplekado sa iba.

and may mga important questions ako na hindi ko makuha sa
    google like....

how can you lick your anus without breaking your back or hurting yourself?

at how can you masturbate by using only your foot?

alam ko masasagot dito sa tsikot yan.
    Noobie ka kasi. May paraan pa yan.

I'd get someone (specifically a girl) to lick my anus & I'd lick hers then compare notes after.
    masturbating with a foot is impossible, with both feet possible.

O ayan.... Anything can be answered in tsikot ;-)

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Ako i don't mind answering some questions even they are so simple.. Minsan kasi, mas madali maintindihan kapag inexplain ng kapwa tsikoteer in the simplest way rather than yung masyadong technical na nasa net..

I refrain myself from answering "you can always ask mr google etc. etc" ang rude kasi ng dating.. Parang sinabi mo na din na wala akong panahon para sagutin ang tanong mo.. I'd rather ignore them and say nothinh at all..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by romeocharlie View Post
    I refrain myself from answering "you can always ask mr google etc. etc" ang rude kasi ng dating.. Parang sinabi mo na din na wala akong panahon para sagutin ang tanong mo.. I'd rather ignore them and say nothinh at all..

Atsaka yung oras na sinayang mo para magtype ng "i-google mo nalang yan", sana sinulit mo nalang by answering the question in a simple and concise manner.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast