New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    si #15 day belongs to 'tough 15'... ahihihihi

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is the reason why I stopped watching beauty pageant's question and answer portion a long time ago....ako ang nangingilo sa mga sagot eh..
    :tv_horror:
    hinde pa rin niya nasagot yun tanong eh....

dapat malaman natin kung ilan percentage ba yun question and answer portion ng BP....
    Last edited by shadow; March 10th, 2008 at 03:17 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hmmm...saan kaya sya pupulutin? saan kaya bagsak ng career nya? sana hindi sa *toot*

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hehehe hindi naman siguro.. sabi nga nya weeeeyyt...

so let's just wait and see... ;)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    makikisawsaw, i think one of the prices that she can get in the pageant is having a seminar on how to speak and learn fluently/excellent in english language. imo maybe before the miss world pageant mahusay na sya magsalita ng english.. wala na tayong magagawa kasi nanalo na, all we need to do is support and pray na makuha natin ang first ever title ng ms world..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have a few beers in me so....My 2 cents......
    I may get labeled as a pig because of my views on beauty pageants. But, what the heck. My wife's cousins have all called me a pig at one time or another. Even my wife calls me a pig sometimes. And yet, she still loves me. He He

Anyway, my observation on most beauty pageants is..... physical appearance far outweighs brains. I mean bigtime. I think the same way. I rather watch a tall, pretty, shapely, busty, long-legged woman strut her stuff around than hear what she have to say.

Why? Well, obviously I'm a guy. Of course I want to see long-legged ***y women (in skimpy attire). The last thing on my mind is their intellect or personality. Why? There's no way to know what the intellect of each contestant is unless they actually took a test. That's not likely to happen. This isn't Jeopardy, the game show.

Personality? Forget it. No one can see what their personalities are really like because they all have their game faces on. How to tell? Well, all the contestants have to keep smiling throughout the contest. There's no sane person who can keep a smile that long unless forced to. Someone try it and see. Me? I can't smile for more than a minute unless I have dirty, wet, and nasty thoughts in my head. He He.

These women have all undergone pre-pageant coaching. That's what most people see and not their real personality. They all seem to act the same, almost like the brainwashing recruits undergo during basic training.

The only way to really see their personality is when they let their game faces down. Not an easy thing to do when you're alone and millions of eyes are upon you. With #15, she tried the game face thing by feinting confidence. But, it came crashing down and she was left exposed. The only option for her was to be honest and admit she's not really confident.It was a much better move than trying to put her game face back on and BS-ing her way out.

With more coaching, I'm sure #15 Janine will have a rock-solid game face by the time she competes internationally. Any schmoe can be trained to look and act smart. But, it's her looks that's much harder to come by. She can't fake the bod, the legs, the boobs, the face....unless she has a lot of money.

Personally, I rather see a talent show than hear them talk with questions and answers. You can't fake talent.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 10th, 2008 at 04:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    melanie marques put philippines in the lime light after winning miss international, and mrs. international, her english wasnt that good either but she is smart enough to carry herself well to surpass her flaws.

probably those are the qualities judges were astound off=)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    this is the reason why I stopped watching beauty pageant's question and answer portion a long time ago....ako ang nangingilo sa mga sagot eh..
    :tv_horror:
    hinde pa rin niya nasagot yun tanong eh....

dapat malaman natin kung ilan percentage ba yun question and answer portion ng BP....
    10 percent lang daw ang Q&S.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    10 percent lang daw ang Q&S.
    Q&S = Question & Stutter portion. :evillaugh
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 10th, 2008 at 06:11 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Relax lang kayo..... Kaya nga Beauty Pageant eh..... Its all about beauty...

Ang % ko jan eh

45%= Face value

50%= Body

5%= brains

Kung battle of the brains or spelling bee yan eh doon kayo magkareklamo kung palpak mga sagot.... :bwahaha:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Eeeewww... Binibining Pilipinas