New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sana bakla nalang sumali... eeewww... :hihihi: :hysterical:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMSsiWjqNC8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMSsiWjqNC8[/ame]

Watch #15 Ms. Janina San Miguel!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    and still, #15 won the bb. pilipinas world title... hehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ok lang maganda naman eh hehehe

pero seriously, funny yung eksenang yun pero ndi naman siguro dapat siya pandirihan or anything.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ewan ko ba... Parang kung sa top 10, three or five lang ata kukunin ko... :hihihi: Puro wrong grammar halos lahat.

Honestly, Mas magaling pa mag ingles ang mga kilala kong elementary students. 24/7 English palagi, ako pa ata ang may kasalanan kung mag-tatagalog ako o bisaya. Kaya sabi ko sana bakla nalang sumali, talo pa kasi sila sa ingles.

*fourththeboys,

Di papasa yan sa standards ko kung hahanap na ako ng asawa.
    Last edited by drey; March 9th, 2008 at 12:49 PM.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nako drey, pag ganyan ang asal mo sa babae, di ka makapag aasawa nyan
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Uhhmmm... look who's talking. :hihihi:
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    respect naman bro, she may be an imbecile, a goof or a turd, with only looks to be proud of, but she's still human or is she?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    #15 did admit that she wasn't all that confident. Honesty earns points in my book more than academic aptitude.

I can't blame any of them for stumbling. After all, it is a live audience, nationally televised contest. I've been on the spot many times before, briefing a theaterful of people and VIP's all poker-faced and dead serious. No matter how many times I've done it in the past, I still got the butterflies. I know exactly how #15 and the other contestants felt when the spotlight's on them.

It's easy to feint confidence until you're the one up front with all those eyes on you. If I was up front with a studio camera on me, I'd have a big stupid grin on my face.

Add: They're all hotties. Too bad the video quality really stinks not to mention the audio and video are out of sync. Is there an archive of this online?
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 9th, 2008 at 02:16 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i actually think that the candidates this year are prettier than previous years. pero di nila talo talaga si Marimar. ayyyy!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    langya, marimar ftw! ayyyy!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Eeeewww... Binibining Pilipinas