Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    daig pa ang bakla kung manlait sa babae ah

isa ka pa namang moderator :down:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    #15 did admit that she wasn't all that confident. Honesty earns points in my book more than academic aptitude.

I can't blame any of them for stumbling. After all, it is a live audience, nationally televised contest. I've been on the spot many times before, briefing a theaterful of people and VIP's all poker-faced and dead serious. No matter how many times I've done it in the past, I still got the butterflies. I know exactly how #15 and the other contestants felt when the spotlight's on them.

It's easy to feint confidence until you're the one up front with all those eyes on you. If I was up front with a studio camera on me, I'd have a big stupid grin on my face.

Add: They're all hotties. Too bad the video quality really stinks not to mention the audio and video are out of sync. Is there an archive of this online?
    i would probably freeze up knowing thousands or even millions of people are staring at me. lol

drey,
    sana lang naman naMODERATE mo ang comment mo. babae din lang yun kinakabahan. she may not be as confident as you when facing thousands of people. i dont know if you have lost your respect for women or whatever. she may not be able to speak perfect english but hey atleast she tried. i guess she wanted to speak in the language because she in educated enough to realize that when she is asked in a english she has to answer back in the same language.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Medyo OT lang, Bakit kasi kelangan english ang sagot ng mga pinay natin na candidates? Pero pag nanonood naman ako ng Ms Universe, madaming contestants na hindi marunong mag english. May mga translators pa nga sila na kasama. Pero umaabot pa nga sa Top 10.

As for the contestant, talagang kinabahan nga sya. Inuna muna nyang sabihin yung answer nya in English tapos nung nagkamali na sya, nawala na yung momentum nya.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ang pamantayan ba sa binibining pilipinas eh pag eenglish na?

Tataka nga rin ako dito sa atin bakit pinagpipilitan mag english.....

OT
    Dapat nga dito sa pinas matuto tayo mag-mandarin kasi mas ok yun kaysa english....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    or is it becoz we are gonna be a republic of....?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

I think she is not that bad, still she cast my vote and at least she did her best.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Wala naman sigurong masamang intention si drey when he posted his comment. In the spirit of jest lang malamang and hindi natin dapat idamay ang objectivity niya as a moderator... tao lang...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    naunahan lang ng nerbiyos hehehehehe...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    #7 ung bet naming mag asawa eh, at least nanalo pa din hehehe

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kanina pinaguusapan din sa mga byenan ko to at pinagtatawanan din nila ang mga sagot to the point na parang ang baba ng tingin sa kanila. Pero Come to think of it bakit nga ba kailangan ingles para sabihin na magaling? Tama yun nagpost na yun iba nga may interpreter nananalo naman sa Miss Universe. Sana nagtagalog nalang sila kung doon sila kumportable, ang importante naman yung essence ng sagot hindi yung pagkakasagot.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Eeeewww... Binibining Pilipinas