New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Meron kayang ilabas na Mazdaspeed o kaya coupe version? How would MZ3 pit against its co-platform Ford Focus when it comes out?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no news yet if ilalabas ang mazdaspeed 3..afaik, no v6 ang mz3, 2.3l lang highest engine variant
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    pinadalan ako kanina ng Ford plant ng invitation sa preview ng Focus nila... wla pa date eh, sabi sa letter update nalang daw.. pero may kasama nang mini brochure ng Focus. nice interior! ganda neto nun nakita ko sa Manila motorshow..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    tacoma,
    depende kasi yan sa pagbibilhan mo and mods dont count on the resale value..

exactly. Nakow kahit dito sa US, mods doesnt add up on the resale value.

Rumors pa lang sa US ang 220-250hp MazdaSpeed 3.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    may mga nagbebenta na.
    Mataas nga resale value. Pero right now its to early to know.
    Saan! Saan! Hehehehe. If 50K ang depreciation per year eh di konti lang years pala hihintayin ko. Naalala ko it's 10% depreciation once nilabas mo sa casa, tapos every year na ganun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    bogey, 2 sa grupo namin naka 18" (rx8 rims pa nga yung isa)...meron ding naka 19" at walang kaproble problema...plug and play

why: the car speaks for itself
    why not: is this really an option?
    I didnt notice any so called tagtag on its 17" OEM wheels while driving earlier. The headroom is too close to my small head tho. Just an initial 15-min impression of course.

RE: Why not? Kalat na.

juskudai, kung kalat na ang Mazda3, di hamak naman na kalat na ang Civic at Corolla. Kung ayaw nyo ng kalat nang car, Lambo hindi pa kalat. nyehehehehe.

RE: resale value

I agree chieffy, zoom zoom zoom muna bago isipin ang resale value.

RE: grinding dahil 17" wheels

Kahit 20" pa ang ilagay basta tama ang offset, walang problema.

WHY: I've had Subaru, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Acura, Honda, lets see how well Mazda compares with the rest.

WHY NOT? If you dont want to take the risk on trying a different brand and if this doesnt suit your needs.

zoom zoom zoom...
    Last edited by Karding; July 3rd, 2005 at 09:13 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ang mazda 3 ba fuel injected din?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sa alam ko oo

meron pa bang bagong kotse na walanf EFI?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 9MX
    ang mazda 3 ba fuel injected din?
    kapatid, patawa ka naman eh :hihihi:

Mazda3 has the VVT and VIS as well.

Ang bagong technology ngayon sa fuel injection is the so called DIRECT INJECTION. Audi started mass producing this engine last year for the public.

I like Mazda3's McPherson Strut configuration as opposed to conventional McPherson strut like the glorius Civic that I had last year.

"to combat the familiar MacPherson strut weakness of lateral-load friction, Mazda developed a slightly altered spring mounting angle around the damper to allow for independent optimization of both damper and spring rates."

this is the benefit I like the most...

"The steering gear is mounted lower and tie rods are shorter to five good linear toe-control and minimal toe-out for improved handling ability."

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    kapatid, patawa ka naman eh :hihihi:

Mazda3 has the VVT and VIS as well.

Ang bagong technology ngayon sa fuel injection is the so called DIRECT INJECTION. Audi started mass producing this engine last year for the public.

I like Mazda3's McPherson Strut configuration as opposed to conventional McPherson strut like the glorius Civic that I had last year.

"to combat the familiar MacPherson strut weakness of lateral-load friction, Mazda developed a slightly altered spring mounting angle around the damper to allow for independent optimization of both damper and spring rates."

this is the benefit I like the most...

"The steering gear is mounted lower and tie rods are shorter to five good linear toe-control and minimal toe-out for improved handling ability."

maybe thats why it handles excellent on corners

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
mazda3: why/why not?