New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Why:
    Why Not:

OEM HU (Not good if your planning to install an aftermarket audio system)
    may nabibili daw na sa dealer na replacement plate for this if in case the owner wants to change the head unit. though i have yet to confirm this as well as the price.

i noticed that the mazda 3 is a little over 100kg heavier than the cars in its class. this maybe the reason why the 1.6 variant is underpowered, but then again for city driving, it earns the max. pogi points in my opinion

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I own one... a Mazda 3 Hatchback, see my cardomain site for more info, interiors, itsura ng engine, and mods I've done...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/bravoexo

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Yun ford focus daw mga august dating nya balita sa ford alabang. my friend and i were checking out the everest then we talked to him about the focus and he said its the tentative release date daw. well, I don't know if he's "story-telling-a-lie" or what hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.6 variants can easily reach speed of 160kph...yung 2.0...200kph...very stable lalo na kapag hinataw mo sa NLEX....zoom zoom talaga

whats ur mz3 top speed so far?, top speed and where?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Why?
    - looks inside and out
    - handling
    - price

Why not?
    - NO MANUAL GEARBOX
    - not as spacious as Altis and Civic
    - engine not as advanced as VTEC and VVTi

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    My 3 is 2 months old now and things I like about it...

... quite huge owner's support worldwide. www.msprotege.com, www.mazda3forums.com, www.teamrage.ph, www.protegetech.org...
    ... No need to explain what car my "car" is...Mazda3 is a Mazda3 everywhere else, except Japan, for which it's an Axela.
    ... Awesome brakes...
    ... Hardly any roll on corners...
    ... Fully adjustable driver's chair...
    ... Telescoping and Tilting wheel...
    ... Tourquey
    ... Projector lights
    ... Hatch is roomy
    ... Double Lock security feature

Dislike

... antennae was too long...easy fix, got a stubby/short antennae
    ... Stock tires was hard to get data off the net, A349 A-Spec Yokohamas
    ... Donut tire is yellow...
    ... No TPMS available in the area, future buy
    ... No Immobilizer available in the area, don't know if you can upgrade to one.
    ... No Ambient temp, fixed by buying the thermostat from Casa
    ... No USDM rubber trunk tray for Hatch, future buy
    ... No JDM tail light for Hatch, future buy
    ... No JDM auto light feature on Hatch, future buy
    ... No Remote start, future buy
    ... No auto lock when starting to moving, future mod
    ... Brake pedal was very hard to attach back when you decide to remove it. (fixed w/ aftermarket pedal set)
    ... OEM foglights are #!*#!* expensive, gonna buy the taiwan part for 4/5 less the price...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i wonder how tight the interior of the mz3 is? like is it rattle/squeak free after a few thousand kms? like 5k?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    i wonder how tight the interior of the mz3 is? like is it rattle/squeak free after a few thousand kms? like 5k?
    solid na solid pa rin pards...relaxed ako palagi kapag dala ko ang mz3...graceful engine kahit spirited driving...no squeaks sa loob...better than my civic pagdating sa interior noise and vibration...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The Mazda 3 is not for those who are unwilling to take a leap of faith in car that is certainly value for money inside-out. I chose this car without subscribing to the popular notion that Honda and Toyota were the brands to beat, and up to this point, i am absolutely happy with the choice i have made. I learned to drive in a Honda and a Toyota, and i could say with confidence that the MZ3 is the better driving experience overall.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    what`s the gas consumption of Mazda 3 1.6, city n highway?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
mazda3: why/why not?