New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    paanong dribbling??

at when u say series of humps talagang sunod sunod na humps???as in magkadikit?

kasi in my subdivision my isang gate d2 4 na humps halos magkakadikit

so far oks naman ang suspension pero pag sa pothholes hmmm parang dribbling ata ang tunog not sure pero definitely not metal to metal contacts at solid naman ang suspension ng mazda 3

stubby punta ka sa teamrage.5.forumer.com and you can try to share it with other mazda 3 owners kung meron silang ganun pero for me i have no sounds during humps

and pagmay EB kami sa teamrage punta ka hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by stubby
    this is my first post. i find this site very informative, kaya sumali na rin ako. i just got an mz3 2.0L. barely 300 kms pa lang tinatakbo ko. very happy with it!!

marv0083, i share your disappointment with the lack of central locking. although the other amenities are great! question lang sir, do you hear a dribbling-like sound sa harapan kapag dumadaan ka sa series of bumps (not potholes....i never dared) at moderate speed? medyo may naririnig kasi ako sa mz3 ko. im thinking normal lang yon, pero i would appreciate your insight on this. ty!
    Sir stubby how long did you have to wait before you got your unit?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    So aside from having a door driver lock that's within reach, a keyless FOB door lock, within reach.... you want another button to lock an unlock door??

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This was our choice two weeks ago.

The battle ended up a duel between the Mazda 3 vs Suzuki Jimny
    (We ended up buying a jimny)

To start, Comparing the price rAnge of M3 (Lo-end) and SJ (top of the line A/t)The M3 is more expensive for only 15 to 20k but you get more, a lot lot more!

but the only thing that made us buy the jimny is becuase of the ground clearance and the 1300cc engine.

The decision is actually mine and mom. (Moms learning to drive)
    But if I were to choose ill choose the M3 because its more value for your money.

Another thing
    Most of my Friends were expecting me to buy a M3. And boy are they upset! hehehehe Most of them are saying "Bakit Hindi Mazda blah blah blah"
    Hehehehe Oh well hope we made the right decsion!

Hope you have the right one too!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    marv, i meant minor lubak and/or uneven surfaces on the road, i.e. caused by asphalt patchings on potholes....not speed bumps. parang klog klog klog yung tunog (i guess dribbling-like is not the right word). slight lang naman yung naririnig ko and definitely not metal to metal, kaya siguro i was thinking normal lang yon. dala lang siguro ng low profile potenzas. metikuloso lang kasi ako sa auto kaya lahat napapansin ko. nevertheless, the suspension on the 2.0 is indeed solid!!

kelan EB?

glntvr, 1 month fr time i reserved til pickup at the dealership. got mine at greenhills. got the white color, ganda kasi ng contrast sa head & tail lights! my agent said mas mahaba pila sa black.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ah... Buti 1 month na lang hintayan ngayon. I'm trying to convince my dad kasi to get one for me kasi wala pa din akong car. Thank you for the info...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    check out the resale value of the car when buying a new one. don't know with the mz3 if it's resale value is good. priority ko kasi ang resale value ng kotse eh.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I think the mazda 3 would have a good resale value naman. Not sure though pero kasi the mazda 3 seems like a good car naman and parang wala pa naman mga problems na lumalabas and medyo gumaganda na image ng mazda dito dahil sa 3 and tribute. IMO lang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may mga nagbebenta na.
    Mataas nga resale value. Pero right now its to early to know.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    resale value was likewise a big consideration for me when choosing what car to get. certainly, honda was primary among my choices in this aspect. but when i found out that the technology behind the mz3 is through the joint efforts of not only mazda and ford but moreso volvo, my interest shifted. ever notice the huge semblance between the mz3 2.0 and the volvo s40? im aware that the engine is not as advanced as a vtec or a vvti, but heck, its still a japanese bred machine! add the awesome euro design and features of the 2.0 ltr variant, and you've got the total package!! like they always say, you cant have the best of both worlds....but with this car, i got a huge chunk of the other world as well.

it is for these reasons that, IMO, the mz3 will earn the trust and confidence of discerning motorists....and propel the mz3 to high resale values in the future.

again, IMO lang po...

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
mazda3: why/why not?