New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 448 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    For the first 3 years/30,000km its free PMS. So far Mazda Phils is ok for me. My concern however is if some not so common part fails even if its within warranty. Unlike Toyota, Mitsubishi or even Honda, the nearest Mazda factory is in Thailand, China and Japan. If Mazda does not have the parts in store it could take weeks for it to arrive.
    It should be 3yrs/60k.
    I've yet to see how fast MazdaPh delivers unstocked parts. Stocked 1s just take days. Toyota & Honda, from experience on dealership Japan orders, can take a week to a month, depending on their order/shipping cutoff.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    It should be 3yrs/60k.
    I've yet to see how fast MazdaPh delivers unstocked parts. Stocked 1s just take days. Toyota & Honda, from experience on dealership Japan orders, can take a week to a month, depending on their order/shipping cutoff.
    Thank you for the feedback...I'm reliant on Casas mainly because I consider myself illiterate in anything under the hood, hahaha!!! So yes, after-sales service is crucial for me. Based on experience, would people know if there are good dealers who deliver on customer service anywhere in NCR? i'm really this close to deciding, and it might happen before the year ends. Thank you in advance!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jbertz24 View Post
    I was not able to test drive a unit po kasi so I really would want user feedbacks. A dealer is giving me hefty discount since it's an inventory unit. And based on what you're saying, i think I'm going to be part of the club.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bro, can you pls share (or PM) which dealer and what kind of hefty discount is offered? And the agent details. Thank you.

Yojin-3 is a great bonus on top.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sorry 60k km pala. Berjaya owns all Mazda dealerships in the country so its all practically the same (ahente na lang nagkakatalo). Mitsu, Honda and Toyota turn arounds for parts in my experience only lasts days at most in my experience. Near local factories help.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish87 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback...I'm reliant on Casas mainly because I consider myself illiterate in anything under the hood, hahaha!!! So yes, after-sales service is crucial for me. Based on experience, would people know if there are good dealers who deliver on customer service anywhere in NCR? i'm really this close to deciding, and it might happen before the year ends. Thank you in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish87 View Post

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Sorry 60k km pala. Berjaya owns all Mazda dealerships in the country so its all practically the same (ahente na lang nagkakatalo). Mitsu, Honda and Toyota turn arounds for parts in my experience only lasts days at most in my experience. Near local factories help.
    Berjaya/MazdaPH handles distribution. Dealerships are owned/operated by different independent groups & entities.
    I currently have a couple of old reliable Toyotas whose parts aren't commonly stocked nor available. I haven't had luck w/ days-quick dealership orders. I'm sure the more common ones, like the Vios, would be different...easier & faster.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Berjaya owns all Mazda dealerships in the country

This is not true ... Dealerships are owned by different entities ...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    What's the best color for the hatchback?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jbertz24 View Post
    What's the best color for the hatchback?

for me red lang

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    for me red lang
    I'm kind of liking the machine grey metallic, not available in out market though.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Twas already really good...Now, even better?

Review | 2017 Mazda3 | Better than Before - YouTube