New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonic View Post
    sometimes the "best" route is the longest

follow the SLEX to Calamba, Santo Tomas and take the Star Tollway to Lipa. take the first exit ; Sambat and follow the national road to Talisay ... then take the zigzag road up to Tagaytay.

Now, that's what I call a challenging route....

Pero, para sa akin, mas challenging ang pababa ng zigzag road na ito....

5606:jazzysax:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm.... siguro kung ayaw mo ma trapik from SLEX-Alabang to Sta. Rosa, I suggest take the old national highway and take the Carmona - GMA route.

Exit ka ng Alabang, go thru Muntinlupa, San Pedro and Binan. After the junction na papuntang Binan town proper is a stop light, turn right and you're on your way to Carmona. Diretso lang yun, lalabas ka ng SM Dasma/Aguinaldo Highway.

Pag labas mo ng Aguinaldo Hiway, turn left and straight ahead you're on your way to Tagaytay.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree on SLEX-Sta rosa route....

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i always take the slex - sta rosa exit route when going to tagaytay

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ..from alabang going to daang hari road and straight ahead going to open canal road (brgy malagasang) then left turn (when you see the police station), straight ahead until you reach Purefoods factory then right turn going to manggahan intersection, from manggahan intersection take left turn going (Gateway business park) and this road straight ahead to tagaytay. im sure wala kang kalaban sa daan nyan (no traffic hassle) it takes less than an hour..try to find sa google earth para makita mo yng road.. gudluck

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by superflipchip View Post
    ..from alabang going to daang hari road and straight ahead going to open canal road (brgy malagasang) then left turn (when you see the police station), straight ahead until you reach Purefoods factory then right turn going to manggahan intersection, from manggahan intersection take left turn going (Gateway business park) and this road straight ahead to tagaytay. im sure wala kang kalaban sa daan nyan (no traffic hassle) it takes less than an hour..try to find sa google earth para makita mo yng road.. gudluck
    Now, this is another viable route to Tagaytay na mga taga Etivac lang ang makapagpapayo.... Wala ngang masyadong traffic sa mga lugar na ito.....

Anyway, ingat lang sa mga kasalubong na mga jeepneys diyan dahil sa gitna ng kalye pumupuwesto ang mga ito, kahit na medyo pa-curve ang daan. Puwede kang sabitan ng walang kalaban laban....

BTW, on the way, puwede ka pang pa-kape-hin ni GT....

5606:jazzysax:

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by superflipchip View Post
    yup this is what I call a relaxing ride to Tagaytay (kakaunti lamang ang mga sasakyan dito), medyo mahirap lang kung unfamiliar ka sa daan, anyway marami namang mapagtatanungan

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post

From SLEX, take the Sta. Rosa Exit. Turn right sa coke. Follow the road to Tagaytay palengke. You can turn left towards people's park or right to Tagaytay Proper.

this is the fastest way to tagaytay :thumbup:

konti lang kasi dumadaan dyan specially if you reach the part na paahon na parang walang mashadong bahay

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    what's that about muslim brothers shooting? i live near tagaytay and constantly use the sta. rosa to tagaytay route and i've never encountered that.

BTT, best route still is sta. rosa exit right all the way to tagaytay or the Eton Exit all the way to paseo then left all the way to tagaytay.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Salamat mga kapwa Tsikoteers

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
What is the best route to Tagaytay?