New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    We spent the weekend at Balai Isabel in Talisay, Batangas. Traffic was horrendous at SLEX up to Batangas exit. Then I took the STAR tollway, exit at Sambat then National Rd. Our way home was more adventurous as we took the Talisay zigzag to Tagaytay. I had 7 persons including luggage jampacked in my CR-V and I have to say na hirap ang paakyat. Had lunch at Bag of Beans, then we just took the Sta. Rosa exit going back to Manila.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi!

I'm a newbie when it comes to driving. 3 weeks pa lang ako nag-da-drive and makukuha ko pa lang ung car hopefully this week. Pero ung sister ko nag-start na siyang mag-plan to go to tagaytay next month. Kumusta naman?! I've never been to tagaytay and hindi ko alam kung anong klase ng daan don though sabi ng mga friends ko pataas/pababa raw! Ako lang ang marunong mag-drive sa amin! Sa tingin ko kaya ko naman pero I'm confused sa mga reactions ng friends ko. Super ganon kahirap ba ung route to tagaytay?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ainymay View Post
    Hi!

I'm a newbie when it comes to driving. 3 weeks pa lang ako nag-da-drive and makukuha ko pa lang ung car hopefully this week. Pero ung sister ko nag-start na siyang mag-plan to go to tagaytay next month. Kumusta naman?! I've never been to tagaytay and hindi ko alam kung anong klase ng daan don though sabi ng mga friends ko pataas/pababa raw! Ako lang ang marunong mag-drive sa amin! Sa tingin ko kaya ko naman pero I'm confused sa mga reactions ng friends ko. Super ganon kahirap ba ung route to tagaytay?
    It's not that hard IF you have driven it once before.

For me, the best route right now is via Sta Rosa and follow the road all the way until you reach the public market located at tagaytay. Turn right to the rotonda, churchs, restaurants, etc.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It's not that hard IF you have driven it once before.

For me, the best route right now is via Sta Rosa and follow the road all the way until you reach the public market located at tagaytay. Turn right to the rotonda, churchs, restaurants, etc.
    Pano pag never pa talaga akong nakapunta don? Waaaaaahhhh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Then you ask someone to go with you or you let him drive.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bro;

Ask somebody to accompany you who knows the area but if nobody is available then try to buy a map and bring it on your road trip. Being a driver, you should be prepare to any situation especially if you don't know or you are not familiar with the place of destination...

Eto yong exciting part...you're going to drive to a place which you are not familiar...

Safe ride...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremerider View Post
    Bro;

Ask somebody to accompany you who knows the area but if nobody is available then try to buy a map and bring it on your road trip. Being a driver, you should be prepare to any situation especially if you don't know or you are not familiar with the place of destination...

Eto yong exciting part...you're going to drive to a place which you are not familiar...

Safe ride...
    Thanks! Hahanap nlng muna ako ng someone na alam ung daan na gustong sumama and if wala then i have no choice... will take the risk! Heheheheh! Salamatz!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi!

By the way...if you are not an experience driver...be careful in going to tagaytay. road has uneven levels ( up and down ). You will also encounter some stupid PUV drivers on the road...Enjoy the rest!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    from slex. use southwoods or carmona exits, baybayin ang governor drive until SM Dasma/Aguinaldo hi way. Another option is Silang bayan lalabas din ng Aguinaldo hi way. Then malapit na sa Tagaytay.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    got this from a reply when i asked alternate route ng sta. rosa exit-tagaytay. ito rin ang madalas kong route, e since matraffic daw SLEX ngayon, ito ang suggestion (you can check it here: http://www.maplandia.com/philippines...llibee-molino/):

going to tagaytay via Coastal-Molino-Paliparan:

mas maganda sa coastal pero wag ka dadaan sa Aguinaldo highway traffic sa imus at dasma, from coastal madadaanan mo talaba then papunta Aguinaldo highway kaliwa ka sa Jollibee papunta Niog (before SM Bacoor) daan ka Molino Boulevard then sa dulo kanan ka Molino Road papunta Paliparan direcho yun hangang SM Dasma wala na traffic dun papunta Tagaytay ;)

(ay sorry... applicable lang ata to if you're coming from the north.. QC, Manila, et. al.)

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
What is the best route to Tagaytay?