New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 211 of 213 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2129
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,637
    #2101
    Kung scratch, oks lang yan. Kung gush or laceration on the rubber, that you will to assess properly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,771
    #2102
    so i checked out gogulong... found the tire i wanted on their website. but didn't have production date info

    so i contacted them on FB. 2016 production daw

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,719
    #2103
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kung scratch, oks lang yan. Kung gush or laceration on the rubber, that you will to assess properly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hindi naman ito puputok bigla2 egan bai? Check the tire pressure 34psi on overnight parking and 37-38psi upon travelling... Still 1year and 11k km running siya... plan to replace it sa 5years pa or 50k km....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,637
    #2104
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hindi naman ito puputok bigla2 egan bai? Check the tire pressure 34psi on overnight parking and 37-38psi upon travelling... Still 1year and 11k km running siya... plan to replace it sa 5years pa or 50k km....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kung gasgas lang yan, it will be fine. Pero kung may sugat tapos kita na yung ply, change mo na.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28
    #2105
    So I lowered my car recently. I'm quite happy with everything except for the rubbing that occurs when there is a sudden change in road elevation and or when I turn a bit too fast.
    I'm currently on 195/55/15. My friend suggested that I change to smaller tires to lessen the rubbing.
    Now I'm thinking of downsizing the front tires to 185/45/15. Front tires only since I find no problems with the rear tires at the moment (and budget concerns haha).
    Is this a good idea? Would I encounter problems if I push through with this?

    Edit:
    After doing some searches I don't think 185/45/15 tires exist lol. Maybe I'll go with 195/45/15.
    What do you guys recommend? Thanks

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,637
    #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by neoson9999 View Post
    So I lowered my car recently. I'm quite happy with everything except for the rubbing that occurs when there is a sudden change in road elevation and or when I turn a bit too fast.
    I'm currently on 195/55/15. My friend suggested that I change to smaller tires to lessen the rubbing.
    Now I'm thinking of downsizing the front tires to 185/45/15. Front tires only since I find no problems with the rear tires at the moment (and budget concerns haha).
    Is this a good idea? Would I encounter problems if I push through with this?
    Keep the tire size the same for both front and rears. I assume FWD yung kotse mo so it helps in rotation. Tama na yung current tire size mo and putting a smaller tire may not be good for the ride. Since you lowered the car, learn to live with it or raise it a bit to put some clearance on your tires.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    754
    #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Keep the tire size the same for both front and rears. I assume FWD yung kotse mo so it helps in rotation. Tama na yung current tire size mo and putting a smaller tire may not be good for the ride. Since you lowered the car, learn to live with it or raise it a bit to put some clearance on your tires.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    umuubra ba yung fender roll? lagi kong nababasa ads nun sa fb eh. itutupi lang yung extra metal na nakausli?

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,001
    #2108
    Quote Originally Posted by neoson9999 View Post
    So I lowered my car recently. I'm quite happy with everything except for the rubbing that occurs when there is a sudden change in road elevation and or when I turn a bit too fast.
    I'm currently on 195/55/15. My friend suggested that I change to smaller tires to lessen the rubbing.
    Now I'm thinking of downsizing the front tires to 185/45/15. Front tires only since I find no problems with the rear tires at the moment (and budget concerns haha).
    Is this a good idea? Would I encounter problems if I push through with this?

    Edit:
    After doing some searches I don't think 185/45/15 tires exist lol. Maybe I'll go with 195/45/15.
    What do you guys recommend? Thanks
    May I ask how you lowered it? The problem probably lies there.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    28
    #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Keep the tire size the same for both front and rears. I assume FWD yung kotse mo so it helps in rotation. Tama na yung current tire size mo and putting a smaller tire may not be good for the ride. Since you lowered the car, learn to live with it or raise it a bit to put some clearance on your tires.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, FWD. It's a 1997 civic. I can live with the occasional rubbing since it does not look like it's damaging anything but if I could fix it with smaller tires, then I'd rather go for it. Tutal medyo palitin na rin yung 2 gulong ko, mas manipis na tires na lang sana ipapalit ko if ever na makakatulong nga sa pag lessen ng rub.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    May I ask how you lowered it? The problem probably lies there.
    Bought a set of lowering springs to lower the car. It's one of those generic lowering springs.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,001
    #2110
    Quote Originally Posted by neoson9999 View Post
    Bought a set of lowering springs to lower the car. It's one of those generic lowering springs.
    Usually if it's a brand that makes model specific ones like Eibach it shouldn't have any issues assuming the tire diameter is the same as stock. You could get stiffer shocks and taller bump stops. With these, contact will be minimized and at least it's the bump stops that will take the beating, not the body.

Low budget yet good quality tires