New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 213 of 240 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drawdee View Post
    Guys, hingi sana ako ng recommendation on tire brand. Need ko magpalit ng 4 tires, ito yung size 205/60/R16, around 4K-5K budget per tire. Ayoko ng made in china na tire. Kung may alam din kayo store na nag-ke-carry ng tire size na yan pa-banggit na rin ng name ng store. Thanks.
    You can try any of the Indonesian brands (GT, Achilles, Accelera, Neuton). For that size, you can get an Achilles or Accelera for 3k each. If you want something better, look for the GT SX2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    You can try any of the Indonesian brands (GT, Achilles, Accelera, Neuton). For that size, you can get an Achilles or Accelera for 3k each. If you want something better, look for the GT SX2.

Thanks bro, but the GT SX2 doesn't have the tire size for my car, only champiro gtx pro and champiro eco.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try the yokohama outlet near the dulo of aurora blvd in pasay city, in front of kia, near the end of that road.
    i can't give you the number, but i am confident it is in google. "yokohama tires".
    Thanks doc.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drawdee View Post
    Thanks bro, but the GT SX2 doesn't have the tire size for my car, only champiro gtx pro and champiro eco.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks doc.
    You can always use another size as long it does not go beyond 5% in diameter difference. Check online for a tire size calculator to compute the size difference.

If no SX2, check the model that has the size that you want. GT is the more premium compared to Achilles or Accelera or Neuton.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    With the current 5 year law on tyres, I will probably get the cheapest available one for my rarely used gen 1 CRV. 2 of them are 2016 & I will have to replace them.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    With the current 5 year law on tyres, I will probably get the cheapest available one for my rarely used gen 1 CRV. 2 of them are 2016 & I will have to replace them.
    san ba merong "inspection tires for rent" ?
    heh heh.

bolante lang po.
    i value tire safety.
    at least, starting now.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 19th, 2021 at 07:38 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    san ba merong "inspection tires for rent" ?
    heh heh.

bolante lang po.
    i value tire safety.
    at least, starting now.
    Used for very short trips only, not used for the highway. That thing goes out of the garage only 2x a month. I will probably get one with a low thread wear rating.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    nabasa ko nga sa isang article.. good luck sa implementation nyan sa mga PUV.. dapat yan unahin nila.. yung bulok na dyip nga di nila mapalitan eh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    nabasa ko nga sa isang article.. good luck sa implementation nyan sa mga PUV.. dapat yan unahin nila.. yung bulok na dyip nga di nila mapalitan eh
    think of it this way,
    "the potential to improve on road traffic congestion is real."

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Might need to buy new tires soon.
    Where's the best place to buy a set of Michelin PS4s? 235/40/18 or 225/40/18

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Might need to buy new tires soon.
    Where's the best place to buy a set of Michelin PS4s? 235/40/18 or 225/40/18
    Reach out to Whistler. He might be able to help you.

Low budget yet good quality tires