New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Grabe ang effect ng social pressure no?

Di na sapat na may current model car ka (like the guy said a BRV isn't something to be proud of)

Kelangan current model na premium brand

Coz regular cars are just too ordinary

Well I guess it's a sign na umuunlad ang Pinas kasi madami na nakakabili ng bagong oto so having a new car isn't a big deal anymore

It takes more than a brand new ordinary car to impress people these days

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hahaha. It seems like i have become the butt of jokes and sarcasm here. It's my fault for posting nonsense. I get nonsense replies in return. You guys don't know the real situation. I'm just an old retired guy with nothing better to do. I may be old enough to be a father to some of you. Sorry for rubbing anybody the wrong way.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by miko57 View Post
    Hahaha. It seems like i have become the butt of jokes and sarcasm here. It's my fault for posting nonsense. I get nonsense replies in return. You guys don't know the real situation. I'm just an old retired guy with nothing better to do. I may be old enough to be a father to some of you. Sorry for rubbing anybody the wrong way.
    Good trollin', sir!2019 Lexus UX

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    heh heh.
    my advice was good. "get the top of the line, so's there won't be no better choices, because there ain't any available".
    if wife wants a lexus, then lexus it shall be.

i wouldn't recommend a tall-ish vehicle. it's not easy to climb in and out of, even if the passenger doesn't complain.
    and it gets worse with advancing age.
    ah... the travails of the can-affords...
    "would it spoil some vast eternal plan... if i were a wealthy man...!"
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 24th, 2019 at 09:06 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    I am torn between the Lexus UX200 standard model and the Honda CRV S. I don't really need 7 seats and don't like pickup based suv's. One thing I don't like about the standard model UX is that there are no fog lights. Any remedy for this?
    I would like to hear any opinion from this forum. Thanks.
    If money and passenger capacity are not issues, I would suggest you go for the UX. The ride is really good and smooth. For me, parang nakasakay ako sa Explorer na lowered, but di matagtag.

I can also compare it with my 2018 CRV (which I think is one of the best cars now), and I can confirm na better pa din talaga yung UX overall - which I hoped kase the UX is supposed to be more premium.

I hope my inputs help.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Most car reviews hardly describe the Lexus UX's ride as smooth and comfortable ... Can anyone else confirm this? ...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Most car reviews hardly describe the Lexus UX's ride as smooth and comfortable ... Can anyone else confirm this? ...
    Baka yung F Sport. Run flat tires daw and stiffer suspension. Na test drive ko na yung base model and smooth naman compared to the base NX. Also mukhang mas softer seats ng base model kesa F Sport yun lang sobrang bare ng base model wala man lang parking sensors.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345