New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Best mpg in segment [emoji848]

2019 Lexus UX Review: These are the Top 10 Things You Need To Know! - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    I hear we won't be getting the hybrid.. Would've been real nice daily

3. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Guys,

I'm planning to get the UX 200.

But first I would like to get an idea on the following:

- PMS cost / maintenance cost in general

- spare parts availability

- spare parts costs

- over all view on the vehicle

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ0922 View Post
    Guys,

I'm planning to get the UX 200.

But first I would like to get an idea on the following:

- PMS cost / maintenance cost in general

- spare parts availability

- spare parts costs

- over all view on the vehicle

Thanks!
    seriously? if you are going to buy a premium brand like Lexus then PMS and spare parts cost should be out of the question.

the only valid thing to ask probably is parts availability. but the dealership of Lexus surely have covered that. they may not have the spare readily on hand but they certainly can order as the need arises.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    seriously? if you are going to buy a premium brand like Lexus then PMS and spare parts cost should be out of the question.

the only valid thing to ask probably is parts availability. but the dealership of Lexus surely have covered that. they may not have the spare readily on hand but they certainly can order as the need arises.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I just want to have an idea since the price of the UX (2.47M) is relatively near the price of the Rav4 LTD 2019 (2.2M) and the Mazda CX-9 (2.35M).

So if the maintenance cost wouldn't be too bad, I'd go for the UX rather than the Rav4 nor the CX-9.

I've heard that spare parts availability of Mazda is not that good.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ0922 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the feedback. I just want to have an idea since the price of the UX (2.47M) is relatively near the price of the Rav4 LTD 2019 (2.2M) and the Mazda CX-9 (2.35M).

So if the maintenance cost wouldn't be too bad, I'd go for the UX rather than the Rav4 nor the CX-9.

I've heard that spare parts availability of Mazda is not that good.
    these are low volume vehilces. parts availability for these are sparse.

for 2.5M, I would ask Mazda if they will sell the signature or gt line of the cx5. thats their lexus killing machine

7. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    these are low volume vehilces. parts availability for these are sparse.

for 2.5M, I would ask Mazda if they will sell the signature or gt line of the cx5. thats their lexus killing machine
    Thanks, Sir.

Let me look that up.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For that amount of money, a CX9 is worth it unless you really don't want a sleek 7-seater SUV. The UX is even smaller than the NX.

For something like less than 3M, the best Lexus to own is the IS350.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post

I think valid question naman yan tbh, kase ako dream ko magka Lexus kahit yung UX lang diba.

So if pasok naman sa budget yung PMS, why not diba? (assuming you can afford the ammortization..)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    For that amount of money, a CX9 is worth it unless you really don't want a sleek 7-seater SUV. The UX is even smaller than the NX.

For something like less than 3M, the best Lexus to own is the IS350.
    man that thing is huge.. i cant see myself driving that behemoth. I almost dropped by mazda today. decided not to... lol i haz to be patient for the rav4

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast