New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kia pasay is also ok for me.. good service..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Mandaluyong - Accomodating naman ang mga service advisor nila. Tatawagan ka pa nila or i-text kapag tapos na gawin ung kotse mo or may nakita silang kelangan pa gawin.

Kia Pasig - pinakamalapit sa bahay namin. pero limited ang service bays nila so dapat pumunta ka ng maaga.

Kia Marikina - the infamous casa were one mechanic bad mouthed the company he's working for. he basically said di daw ok ang mga kia. So i lodged a complaint to Kia Motors Korea. Sooner or later i got a call from the national service manager. Last i've heard from that mechanic and his manager, they've been reprimanded and sent for "re-training".

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I wonder which is better, Mandaluyong (eto yung malapit sa Boni-EDSA, right?) or Pasay?

I've been to Pasay and pretty much happy naman ako. Last time I was there, they saw a faulty a door switch, and immediately recommended it to be claimed for warranty. Ibang casa, would not do that... too much hassle on their part daw.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Kia Marikina - the infamous casa were one mechanic bad mouthed the company he's working for. he basically said di daw ok ang mga kia. So i lodged a complaint to Kia Motors Korea. Sooner or later i got a call from the national service manager. Last i've heard from that mechanic and his manager, they've been reprimanded and sent for "re-training".
    Lupet! If you come in with your Kia, tapos puro crap pinagsasabi ng mechanic mo about your car eh kahit sino nga naman would feel really bad.

Kinda reminds me of my experience with Wheels.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    although i did get our unit at signet manda, i was extremely disappointed with their services later on. it started when i lost cooling in my air conditioning system. nobody could diagnose the problem. and their idiotic sub-contractor for air con was giving idiotic advice (like the knob should always be on the max setting to the left para hindi mawala lamig! ). they weren't even sure kung theremostat is the one at fault.

i went to kia pampanga and immediately the knew the problem, a defective magnetic clutch in the compressor which they ordered immediately. i came back after a week, they installed it, signed off on the paperwork, went home a happy customer. to this day, i still go to pampanga (from sta. rosa, laguna ), kahit medyo malayo (angeles lang naman hometown ni misis). like now, xmas vacation, tiniming ko na rin 30T kms pms ko.

as for michael espiritu. or look for rommel and richard (mechanics). ok sila, sila nga champs uli sa kia olympics nila.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Saan pa ba okay magpa-ayos o tune-up na casa?

I've been going to Kia alabang and their service, I think, is just average. Tatlo lang ang bay nila na pwedeng maglift ng sasakyan and parang mabagal ang service.

When I had my kia tuned up, pinasok ko sya ng 9am and I was able to bring her home around 4pm na... that's just for a change oil, inspection and replacement of the brake pads.

Maganda naman kausap yung service manager tsaka yung mga mekaniko, pati yung guard makwento kaya okay na din.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Mukang mabagal nga mga Casa nang Kia, even sa Marikina when i was releasing my unit may nag pa PMS kailangan pa nyang iwan ang sasakyan tapos nagtagal ako nang 2-3 hours andun pa din ang unit at walang gumagalaw.

Sa Mitsubishi pag nag papaservice ako nang kotse kelangan maaga para ikaw mauna, once mag 8 am maglalabasan na mekaniko at kukunin agad kotse mo at seservicesan... dami pa mekaniko...

Anyway as long as magawa naman nang ayos ang sasakyan mo no problem sa akin basta pulido ang gawa kahit pa magtagal... ayaw ko din nang minamadali tapos palpak naman ang gawa...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    buti na lang nabasa ko'to. i was actually considering a Kia soul as my 3rd daily drive kasi i'm so fit.

pero tama pala hinala ko, with all those concentration ng marketing ng kia na nilalaro mga presyo ie pre-selling, overvalueing, big discount etc. etc. it will take a lot of manpower to monitor those kasi delikado yun walang unified pricing scheme.

and so kaya pala, service ang less priority. bye bye na din kia sportage dream.

walang-wala sila sa hyundai pagdating sa service.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Saan pa ba okay magpa-ayos o tune-up na casa?

I've been going to Kia alabang and their service, I think, is just average. Tatlo lang ang bay nila na pwedeng maglift ng sasakyan and parang mabagal ang service.

When I had my kia tuned up, pinasok ko sya ng 9am and I was able to bring her home around 4pm na... that's just for a change oil, inspection and replacement of the brake pads.

Maganda naman kausap yung service manager tsaka yung mga mekaniko, pati yung guard makwento kaya okay na din.
    sa hyundai casa even though i allow one whole day sa PMS kasi sa trabaho ko, minsan 1pm pa lang nangugulit na sila kung kelan ko kukunin tsikot ko. na-rurush tuloy ako kasi pag naka-standby tsikot ko sa bilis ng service, baka ipa-test drive nila ...

may kasamang carwash pa yan ha. and after the PMS, a week after mayroon sila pinapadala service survey form. if i complete the survey, may discount voucher sa next service. now how's that for service.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Well, agonizing whether to bring my carnival to Kia Mandaluyong or Pasay, I finally decided on the former, and good thing too.

Napasok ko sya just a little past 10am and the service manager attended to my needs and questions promptly naman. With the tune-up, diagnostics, and repair of the door handle, he said it would take about five hours so I left my vehicle with them and decided to visit my friends at a nearby hospital.

At 12:00nn having nothing else to do, I returned to Kia Mandaluyong and lay down on their lounge. Mainit nang konti even with the aircon and their tv was busted but I bought along my ipod so I was relatively comfortable naman.

They had their lunch break that time kaya nakapatay ang mga lights sa mga service bay.

At 1:00pm they started working again and after a few minutes the service manager, not realizing I was already there, texted me saying there was a problem.

I went out and he showed me the underside of my vehicle. May nakatapal na silicon doon sa oil drain plug. I suddenly remembered Kia Alabang saying I would need to replace the plug next time we had our PMS because "malapit na ho mag-loosen yung tread." so I told the service manager. He said that if the plug's tread was loose, then we would have no problem-- they have spare plugs. But he warned me that if the oil drain's catch basin(?) also had a loose tread, then they would have to remove several parts of the underside of the Kia just to get it out.

Confident of what the manager at Kia Alabang told me, I said, "Sige, tanggalin nyo na yung silicon" so we can see for ourselves. They did and lo and behold, the plug had a silicon tape wrapped around its treads and after removing it, we saw that the tread was okay. Ang problema daw nasa drain basin na tread which he suspected all along kasi if the plug had loose treads, di daw lalagyan ng ganoon kadaming silicon kahit yung labas.

I was so disappointed that Kia Alabang failed to tell me this little detail.

So I had to leave the vehicle with Kia Mandaluyong so they can have the catch basin re-treaded(?).

Buti na lang sa mandaluyong ko pala pinagawa, it's just one bus ride to makati ang bicutan. Well, I'll just have to see tomorrow kung okay ang kakalabasan. Hay.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by praetor91313; March 26th, 2010 at 09:58 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Kia Casa - Reviews, Comments, Commendations, Warnings