New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi everyone,

I have been frequenting Kia Pasay for my PMS and once sa Kia Pasig. I think ok naman ang service nila pareho for PMS. Pero I am wondering how your Kia servicing casa/garage are with other kinds of services (i.e., collision repair, dent repair, paint, electrical, engine, suspension, etc.)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Also need help kung sino ang pinaka-okay na service centers.

Okay ba yung mga AutoCircle-owned Service Centers? Specifically yung Kia Pasig, Kia Fairview at Kia Alabang?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kia Mandaluyong (Signet) - Okey naman ang service. My concerns were immediately attended to. Malayo lang kasi ito sa amin.

Kia Pampanga - together with Kia Dagupan, this is owned by the Laus Group. I had some issues with them with regards to warranty claims. Pinapabayaran sa akin yung stabilizer links kasi daw di kasama sa warranty yon. When I went to Signet, sabi nila covered naman yun ng warranty. Anyway, hindi pala yun ang cause ng kalampag sa harap ng Carens ko. Signet found out it was just a loose nut at the left shock absorber near the shock mount that's causing all the noise at the front. Now it's back to normal.

Kia Dagupan - The branch manager (Mr. Basco) is very accomodating. Ever since they transferred to a single service center at Lucao district (kasama Hyundai, Chevrolet), medyo sumikip na service area dahil marami sila kailangan i service na vehicles. I had my 5k, 10k, and 15k PMS there and the service and costs are just okey.

Kia Baguio - This is where I had my 20k pms. The overall cost was cheaper than other casa (I paid 9k petot all in all). However, minadali ang trabaho dahil marami nakapila na ibang sasakyan (na hindi naman Kia brand) for repair. The service bay needs further improvement kasi masyado masikip at madumi ang area. I'm not even sure if they performed the required checkup since I was not there to watch them work. In a span of 1.5 hours halos tapos na. I also suspect that they did not clean the brakes. I actually asked them kung nalinis na, sabi nila tapos na pero umiiwas naman sumagot sa tanong ko at details like kung ano na condition ng pads etc. They couldn't answer properly.

Tapos wala daw sila stock ng fuel filter kasi pang Starex daw yung nasa kanila. So I had to wait for 4 days bago dumating yung part. So medyo abala pa rin kasi kailangan ko bumalik balik dun.

I cannot evaluate other Kia Casas 'cause I was not yet able to try their service.
    Last edited by Hanren; December 2nd, 2009 at 08:21 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kia Pasay - Very accomodating. Replaced my leaking drive shaft oil seal under warranty even though they are swamped by flooded cars for repair.

Kia New Manila (Wheels) - Initially said that they will order the oil seal. I followed up after 1 week. They said that the part is available but they cant repair my car because they are not accepting additional work due to flooded cars. Bad service. They should have informed at once that they cant attend to my car.

Kia Congressional - Initially said that I have to pay the oil seal and the labor will be free. I told them how come when my car is still under warranty and considering that it has logged only 8000kms. Wear and tear is definitely out of the question here.

Kia Munoz Edsa - The idiot service advisor told me that I have to pay 700 pesos for diagnostic procedures. Then they said that they are still not accredited by Kia that's why they cant accept the car for warranty repairs. They still have to course it thru Kia Pampanga and that will take time. This is owned by the Laus group.

So to sum up, I am comfortable and confident about Kia Pasay's service!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wow! Yeah same here, loyal PMS customer ako ng Pasay for a couple of years na :-)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jovill View Post
    Kia New Manila (Wheels) - Initially said that they will order the oil seal. I followed up after 1 week. They said that the part is available but they cant repair my car because they are not accepting additional work due to flooded cars. Bad service. They should have informed at once that they cant attend to my car.

Kia Congressional - Initially said that I have to pay the oil seal and the labor will be free. I told them how come when my car is still under warranty and considering that it has logged only 8000kms. Wear and tear is definitely out of the question here.
    Wow i had problems also sa Kia Congressional (sales-related) so i guess this branch is a big No-No.

Kia Wheels mukhang sablay talaga read from other threads mukhang di sila maganda pagdating sa Kia.

Any feedback sa Kia Pasig, Alabang, Fairview?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    guys matanong ko naren kayo, almost 2months na ung kia sportage namin sa kia signet mandaluyong, well dahil binaha ito. so far wala namang naging problema sa ecu makina etc, ang naging parts lang na sira is ung gauge set (km reading, fuel, rpm) at yung motors sa aircon, ngayun ang nagpapatagal lang daw is ung 2 parts na to dahil inorder daw straight from korea, ganun ba talaga katagal ang order nito, considering na onti lang ang sportage satin at kinapos daw ang pyesa?.. naisip ko 2loy itry sa ibang casa eh..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    baka kasi FOB ang mga parts nila so nakikisabay lang yan sa ibang parating para mababa ang shipping cost..

i had pms with kia congressional and kia alabang.. both have OK service EXCEPT THAT ALL OF THEM HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! THEIR SERVICE CREWS HAVE GREASY, OILY AND DIRTY HANDS WHEN ENTERING AND SERVICING THE CABIN (eg AIRCON FILTER REMOVAL)

TO FERDINAND OF KIA CONGRESSIONAL AND CARLOS OF KIA ALABANG PLEASE HAVE YOUR CREW WEAR NEW GLOVES WHEN HANDLING OUR CARS ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH BEIGE INTERIOR!!! WE ARE PAYING FOR SHOP SUPPLIES THAT IS THE LEAST YOU CAN PROVIDE!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    naku yapoy tama ka jan, nung binisita ko one time yung sasakayan, me mga ilang gasgas sa dashboard , sa tingin ko dahil sa pagtangal nila ng instrument panel yun, sabi nila aayusin daw nila yun.. wala na ko nagawa dahil andun na at di ko naman makukuha pa ung sasakyan.. medyo batrip din talaga. kia pasay ba ok?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    parang di maganda yung mga Signet-owned Kia dealerships.

So far, Kia Pasay lang ang okay?????? Ang layo samin!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Kia Casa - Reviews, Comments, Commendations, Warnings