New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I was also surprised by the starting price. I was told by Kia Alabang it would be 2.198M for the base model.

Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    https://www.************/2022/02/kia...-carnival.html

i wonder if they will sell a cheaper 11 seater version in the future.
    Thou the 7 seater is the best configuration to optimize the space of the Grand Carnival.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I am beginning to see more of there around these parts. So far, a white & a black one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Side profile looks like the Expedition actually.

pwede nga expedition.

quite expensive. nagtataka lang ako what makes vans more expensive in general than their counterpart SUV? (i'm looking at you hiace and starex) mas feature laden ba sila or more luxurious? i do not think so kung top of the line ang pag uusapan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    pwede nga expedition.

quite expensive. nagtataka lang ako what makes vans more expensive in general than their counterpart SUV? (i'm looking at you hiace and starex) mas feature laden ba sila or more luxurious? i do not think so kung top of the line ang pag uusapan.
    Which counterpart SUVs bro? I'm sure other factors play a part in the cost like country of origin, taxes etc but in general, the vans are bigger than the mid sized SUVs (Fortuner etc). The vans also have more seats, vents, etc and those also add to the cost. The bigger SUVs (Expedition, Suburban) are still more expensive than these vans.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Which counterpart SUVs bro? I'm sure other factors play a part in the cost like country of origin, taxes etc but in general, the vans are bigger than the mid sized SUVs (Fortuner etc). The vans also have more seats, vents, etc and those also add to the cost. The bigger SUVs (Expedition, Suburban) are still more expensive than these vans.
    good points. i did not think of the country of origin hence taxes. i was refering to the ppvs mux terra montero, noon yun fortuner but the limited is already up there in price na din.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^
    maganda. sana pati yung telluride i-offer locally[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Kia Telluride built in US ... more expensive to bring to Asia market ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast