New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    848
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    meron cash discount ngayon ang current Carnival (170K) para sa LX variant. haggled for more and was stretched to 190K. leaning now to get this outgoing model instead of the 2nd hand prestige model.

    prime consideration is the lower ground clearance for wifey. medyo hirap sya sa SUV height sa katayuan nya ngayon. Sorento sana dahil mas malaki ang discount kaso medyo alanganin pa rin. pero mas okay na sya kesa sa Fortuner naman. may idinaan na Sorento AWD unit yesterday dito sa bahay galing Baguio before its delivery to Ilocos Sur and wifey has tested to ingress/egress.
    Does this model come with the power doors already?
    Was planning on this model early in the year but since the pandemic hit, decided to hold off the purchase until next year hopefully get one before the new model arrives.

  2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,621
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Does this model come with the power doors already?
    Was planning on this model early in the year but since the pandemic hit, decided to hold off the purchase until next year hopefully get one before the new model arrives.
    LX variant sliding doors are power operated but tail gate is manual.

    =================================

    here's my final quotation after haggling for more...

    UNIT : KIA Grand Carnival Ex 11 Str.
    UNIT PRICE : Php. 2,010,000.00 (freight charge is 15K)
    DISCOUNT : Php. 190,000.00
    Total Unit Cost : Php 1,820,000
    FREEBIES
    3 years LTO Registration
    1 year Comprehensive Insurance
    Tint (Titanium Scratch Proof)
    Seat Cover
    Umbrella

    mukhang wala ng mapipiga kaya go na siguro ako nito.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    LX variant sliding doors are power operated but tail gate is manual.

    =================================

    here's my final quotation after haggling for more...

    UNIT : KIA Grand Carnival Ex 11 Str.
    UNIT PRICE : Php. 2,010,000.00 (freight charge is 15K)
    DISCOUNT : Php. 190,000.00
    Total Unit Cost : Php 1,820,000
    FREEBIES
    3 years LTO Registration
    1 year Comprehensive Insurance
    Tint (Titanium Scratch Proof)
    Seat Cover
    Umbrella

    mukhang wala ng mapipiga kaya go na siguro ako nito.
    Ayos bro.... Congratulations!


  4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,621
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Ayos bro.... Congratulations!

    bro, kailangan talaga ni misis ang low ground clearance ni Carnival. medyo hirap sya sa Fortuner pag walang alalay.

    sometimes i feel sorry to the other guy/casa who attended to my inquiries and help me in a way to bring down the price of this unit hahaha.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    bro, kailangan talaga ni misis ang low ground clearance ni Carnival. medyo hirap sya sa Fortuner pag walang alalay.

    sometimes i feel sorry to the other guy/casa who attended to my inquiries and help me in a way to bring down the price of this unit hahaha.
    Mas malapad [?] at mas mahaba [?] ang Carnival bro. compared to the Fortuner...

    Don't you worry about them in the casa bro,- that is still a purchase/closed deal from/with them and they'll make good money out of it... The most important thing is that you get the value you desire for your hard-earned money....

    Happy for you bro.,- just in time for the holidays!!!


  6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,621
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Mas malapad [?] at mas mahaba [?] ang Carnival bro. compared to the Fortuner...

    Don't you worry about them in the casa bro,- that is still a purchase/closed deal from/with them and they'll make good money out of it... The most important thing is that you get the value you desire for your hard-earned money....

    Happy for you bro.,- just in time for the holidays!!!

    di hamak na mas malapad at mahaba nga hehe.

    thank you bro.

    meron pala akong pinsan na susunduin ang anak sa norte... sa Tagudin IS ang meeting point nila.
    wala daw checkpoint hanggang dito sa amin kanina, pwede na ang EB dito sa norte!

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    di hamak na mas malapad at mahaba nga hehe.

    thank you bro.

    meron pala akong pinsan na susunduin ang anak sa norte... sa Tagudin IS ang meeting point nila.
    wala daw checkpoint hanggang dito sa amin kanina, pwede na ang EB dito sa norte!
    Ayos! Hintay-hintayin ang mga stakeholders ng BB gang, bro....

    Pwedeng dumiretso ng Thunderbird Resort para sa beach experience....

    Pero kwidaw ha?- Sabi mo may number coding na ngayon sa SFC....

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    848
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    LX variant sliding doors are power operated but tail gate is manual.

    =================================

    here's my final quotation after haggling for more...

    UNIT : KIA Grand Carnival Ex 11 Str.
    UNIT PRICE : Php. 2,010,000.00 (freight charge is 15K)
    DISCOUNT : Php. 190,000.00
    Total Unit Cost : Php 1,820,000
    FREEBIES
    3 years LTO Registration
    1 year Comprehensive Insurance
    Tint (Titanium Scratch Proof)
    Seat Cover
    Umbrella

    mukhang wala ng mapipiga kaya go na siguro ako nito.
    Congrats.

    thanks for the info.
    When i inquired late last year iba iba sabi nung Kia SA sa akin.
    One said only the EX models have the power sliding doors, while another said only the top of the line EX 9 str had the power doors.
    When i asked to check a model sample palagi EX 9-str lang available to check. i was waiting for the upcoming auto show this year to get a better knowledge of each model but that didn't happen.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,394
    #29
    Congratz! That carnival is a keeper . Easy to drive. Easy to be driven in.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,621
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Ayos! Hintay-hintayin ang mga stakeholders ng BB gang, bro....

    Pwedeng dumiretso ng Thunderbird Resort para sa beach experience....

    Pero kwidaw ha?- Sabi mo may number coding na ngayon sa SFC....
    Okay sya basta hindi dadaan sa sentro bro.

    Ewan ko ba kung anong nasa isipan ng mga nakaupo sa ngayon.2021 Kia Carnival/Sedona 4th Generation

    Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2021 Kia Carnival/Sedona 4th Generation