New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,501
    #1
    6years in the making. This rear looks really wide af. safer coz of that c-pillar? ground clearance fixed?



  2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,652
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    6years in the making. This rear looks really wide af. safer coz of that c-pillar? ground clearance fixed?


    nice.. hope they release a RWD version.. and price it competitively

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #3
    Hindi ko type ang design. Medyo trying hard ang dating. Current gen looks way better IMHO, though I wouldn't say no to more ground clearance and shorter overhangs. Napakalaki na ng current gen, sana wag na nila palakihin. Any bigger, limousine na. At yung limousine na walang trunk, hindi para sa buhay. 2021 Kia Carnival/Sedona 4th Generation

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,652
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Hindi ko type ang design. Medyo trying hard ang dating. Current gen looks way better IMHO, though I wouldn't say no to more ground clearance and shorter overhangs. Napakalaki na ng current gen, sana wag na nila palakihin. Any bigger, limousine na. At yung limousine na walang trunk, hindi para sa buhay. 2021 Kia Carnival/Sedona 4th Generation

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    wait natin humarap.. naka talikod eh.. baka naman pag harap tayo mapa wow.. ang laki ng ano

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    wait natin humarap.. naka talikod eh.. baka naman pag harap tayo mapa wow.. ang laki ng ano
    Meron nang article dito ang Carguide. Eto yung harap. At least sa picture na to ah, medyo hindi talaga eh. O siguro matagal tagal ko pang titingnan bago masanay. 2021 Kia Carnival/Sedona 4th Generation

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,501
    #6
    It somehow reminds me of the toyota "crown"

    I should've named the thread "Grand Carnival" this one is really big.


  7. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    33
    #7
    I like how it looks. I can't wait to see more of the interior though. Leaked photos revealed a massive infotainment system at the front. I hope it will be priced competitively. Bagsakan ng presyo ang mga outgoing models nito... When will it arrive though?

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,501
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockie20 View Post
    I like how it looks. I can't wait to see more of the interior though. Leaked photos revealed a massive infotainment system at the front. I hope it will be priced competitively. Bagsakan ng presyo ang mga outgoing models nito... When will it arrive though?
    Kia Au is pushing for Top3 in Australia. Report there is late 2020 or early 2021. Korean carnival launch is soonest. Hope Ayala pushes to launch this.


    Kia Sedona in the US is expected mid 2021.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,317
    #9
    Kia is #1 in JD power quality ranking.


    Also...i love my current Kia Carnival. Hope the pricing of this one is competitive as well!

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    920
    #10
    I personally like the look and am curious about the interior.

    The tiger nose grille shape/outline is not as pronounced now and i think that's a good thing.

    As to what Ayala can do, since this looks to be larger, i sort of agree that they can launch this as an all new Grand Carnival or Sedona here in our market to position it as larger/more premium. And, if it will still be kept in productio, the current gen can be sold alongside it as just the Carnival 8 seater (or the ill thoight out 11 seater).

    They can take out the captain's chair mode for the current gen if they want to push buyers to the new model for premium options.

    At least, that's my take on it.

    Price wise, im guessing 2.5m php or higher for the size, premium feature possibility and positioning.

    But if they are axing the current gen completely, they'd have to figure out a 2m php model option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2021 Kia Carnival/Sedona 4th Generation