New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I upgraded to OME but not for a trooper but for a fuego. It improved the ride even with lift spring suspension (Trooper is coil spring so malamang better pa). I dont feel a dip whenever I corner fast and you can really feel the shock absorber working especially with rough roads. Nawala nga sayad ng tires ko from the fender but it has a soft ride. Cant explain why? I got it from RATS Katipunan. Mike Kwok yung nakausap ko ( bro of my classmate ). Just my 1 cent advise.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I forgot, my OME is already 5 years old and still doing fine. Sulit talaga

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Thanks to ARB, Mdpo and Levi for the replies :D Really helpful to hear comments

MDPO, I myself am planning to use stock rims and maybe just upgrade to slightly wider tires. I know the feeling about the instability 'feeling' above 80km. Even tho ok - hindi ako sanay sa sways and dips of the vehicle so i usually back-off the gas.

Levi, Thanks for the input. I think i'm looking for more stable cornering. When i corner above 50km - feels like the Trooper might topple over - LOL. 5 years - wow that pretty good, definitely something to consider.

I was hoping OME setup would improve these, or ganito na ba talaga pagnaka SUV kana? Since the center of gravity is higher? Hehehe -- baka i just need to get used to the movement of the higher ride.

AGain thanks for the input guys :thanx:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Im using a Pajero na and Im also planning to change to OME. Para kasing tataob pag mabilis ka.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Old Man Emu 4 My Trooper