New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Went to rats alabang and have my complete suspension upgrade to OME. Initial comments was ride was softer parang may pillow sa buong sasakyan. However pag sa mga potholes ganun parin but lesser lang siguro yung feedback.

I am selling my old suspension setup (4 X shocks front/rear) and coils. Please see my post on virtual banawe.

thanks for all your comments with OME so far I am satisfied with it... medyo mahal lang nga hehe butas bulsa =)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats on your suspension upgrade!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    MDPO,

Nice to have met you this afternoon at RATS Alabang. Congratulations on your upgrade. You will surely enjoy it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi bosero yup nice to meet you guys... sorry medyo nalimutan ko na mga names nyo and aliases hehe medyo nahihibang pa kasi ako sa suspension upgrade ko... hibang dahil sa ginastos ko... hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganyan talaga pakiramdam after your first suspension upgrade, hehehe.

You'll be immune to that feeling after some more mods done, bwhahaha! :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    diba ARB yung gumagawa ng OME line? hehe e di involved din diyan yung best friend ni ungas na si Mr. Kwok, one way or another hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, they are infact one company. It's not the product that has the problem, infact it's one of the best available in the market.

It's the top honcho who manages Makati branch that needs immediate psychiatric attention. :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Ganyan talaga pakiramdam after your first suspension upgrade, hehehe.

You'll be immune to that feeling after some more mods done, bwhahaha! :bwahaha:
    iba na talaga kapag may budget pang mods..mwehehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi naman po , nagkataon lang na may hinahanap akong katangian na gusto ko kaya biglang napapalit ng piyesa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahahaha Well Joey is a nice person to talk to... di ko sya na meet personally but I guess I got a good price narin kasi libre lahat ng labor I just gave tips to the installer.

I highly recommend joey... and rats alabang... very nice staff very accomodating...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Old Man Emu 4 My Trooper