New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vindiesel
    mga tol bago lang ako dito, pero malaki ang pagkakaiba ng bagong crosswind kesa dati. i happened to own 2005 xuvi. di sya matagtag gaya ng dati.
    owssssss.... bakit naman sir

:offtopic:
    welcome

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hahaha!!!

??????

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind
    welcome pala sa Ivea.......ako ba member na? d parin yata, dba KYB na rin yun stock ng ISUZU? much better daw OME shock for xto.........
    sir pag may 3 to 4 person ka naman sakay ok naman xto ako nga sanay na 1 lang ako everyday parq. to office.........
    Inverted leaf spring delikado pag loaded ka baka maputulan ka...

Hello. Mangungulit lang po ako sandali.

Napansin ko na bumibigay na yung front shocks ng XTO ko. Can anyone suggest a brand and specs for replacement. Balak ko dalhin sa Cruven. Okay ba doon? Saan ok magpa-tune-up? I live in Pasig area.

Also, can anyone clarify what the difference is between OEM, OME, and Old Man? I just recently encountered these terms.

Thank you po!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I replaced mine with KYB (kayaba) - when i checked the old ones, yun den yung nakalagay but i replaced it with the gas-a-just gas shocks. ithink yun na yung pinakamura na ok ang performance.
    OME and Old man is just the same lang ata
    OEM is original equipment manufacturer/ed or something like that...meaning, original...the previous is a replacement or upgrade.

pakicorrect nalang kung mali...=)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ...for the tune up...just go to your suking servitek shop..there's one in libis and ortigas, inside autocamp.

if i were you, ill bring my ride to cruven or zee for major suspension works (balljoints, etc.), ive never tried their services yet but i might the next the my suspension parts are due, pero kung shocks lang, ill just buy bnew ones...but that's just me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks to all that replied.

I brought my XTO to Cruven yesterday. They fixed my shocks and I'm very happy with the result. Yung owner mismo - Claro Cruz - ang nag-supervise sa paggawa ng kotse. The mechanics there are all very polite and efficient. You really get your money's worth. Claro patiently explained to us (my wife and I) about the status of our car and I'm very convinced that he knows what he's doing. I guess marami ring naniniwala na ok ang Cruven kasi daming customers yesterday.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydel
    Thanks to all that replied.

I brought my XTO to Cruven yesterday. They fixed my shocks and I'm very happy with the result. Yung owner mismo - Claro Cruz - ang nag-supervise sa paggawa ng kotse. The mechanics there are all very polite and efficient. You really get your money's worth. Claro patiently explained to us (my wife and I) about the status of our car and I'm very convinced that he knows what he's doing. I guess marami ring naniniwala na ok ang Cruven kasi daming customers yesterday.
    ano pinalit mo shock/

ome are the best replacement daw sa oem kayaba shock but the price for 4set is 20k+++ in my dreams

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    repair lang ang ginawa old shocks. wala sa budget ang bumili ng bago. 1,400 lang binayad ko para sa repair. Bumalik ulit ako yesterday para magpapalit ng stratbar sa Cruven. Ok na takbo ng sasakyan -- parang bago

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    San ba yang Cruven sir?
    Under warranty pa naman si Dayunyor kaya ok lang ako sa ngayon sa casa. But when the time comes, at least alam ko na kung san ako pupunta in cases like these.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm136:2
    San ba yang Cruven sir?
    Under warranty pa naman si Dayunyor kaya ok lang ako sa ngayon sa casa. But when the time comes, at least alam ko na kung san ako pupunta in cases like these.

Dude,

You'll get all the information you need at their website. http://www.cruven.bravehost.com/

Dami nga nagpapagawa kahit na bago kotse nila

Enjoy!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Crosswind Rear Suspension