New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Your most welcome, DPROX. Just make sure you don't compromise your safety sa mga experiment mo.... safety item ang suspension.

X-wind, I hate to break the party but I beg to disagree na PAREHO lang ride ng old and minor change crosswind. I test drove both for 2 hours on the same road condition, malaki talaga difference! You must try driving both vehicles long enough to really see the difference.... on the same road conditions.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe
    Partner, I have an XUVi too. ISUZU recently introduced the FLEX RIDE SUSPENSION SYSTEM. This suspension system is now used by ALL Crosswind variants and the ISUZU D-Max. I opted to have my rear suspension changed by this. Palit leafs, shocks and some rubber dampener in between the chassis and leafs.

For long term (and guaranteed effect), go to your nearest ISUZU dealer and ask about this suspension system. If you want to "feel" how soft and comfortable the ride would be, test drive the 2005 Crosswind in an ISUZU dealer near you and you'd see the DIFFERENCE!!!!
    How much will it cost you to install this flex ride suspension system? Would the ride be better than inverting the restraining leaf spring?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dprox....buti ok ang result :-)

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    How much will it cost you to install this flex ride suspension system? Would the ride be better than inverting the restraining leaf spring?
    Partner, best way to determine which is better of both, test drive the new crosswind since you already have a basis on the inverted.

But from a lay man point of view, it is likely that the Flex Ride would perform better since you replace the leafs, shocks & dampener.

I have a friend from ISUZU. I will try to ask how much the whole rear suspension cost. But then again, it is most definite na mas mura ang magpa-invert ng leafs (as what you did).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may nag palit na ba rito ng shockabsorber ng xto?

before may nasundan ako xto naka yellow shocks cguro old man emu ok kaya ride nun?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    x-wind - we have a lot of satisfied OME users on their crosswinds.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    tulong naman dyan.....
    pwede kaya ma change yong rear suspension ng xuvi ko, like the rear suspension nang trooper?

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hi john requina! The cheapest way is to sell your xuvi and get a trooper. ;)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    bwahaahhaaahhaaaaha.aaa...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Try inquiring sa isuzu dealer near your place kung pwede palitan ng Flex Ride suspension ng new croswind ang unit mo.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Crosswind Rear Suspension