New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Update ko lang mga sirs...Nakausap ko na SA, though he made it understood that my warranty will be voided if i follow the distance method with my next PMS. What ticked me off was when he said that shock absorbers are not covered by warranty. So ano pa ang purpose na hahabulin mo ng pilit PMS religiously kung yung dapat sakop ng warranty e excluded pala? Ano pa silbi ng warranty kung ang gagawin e lulusot lang?

Sabi ko, "di bale na lang bro, i'll take my chances". Nonetheless, sa kanila ko pa din dadalhin si i10 for its PMS. In fairness sa casa, ok ang service nila. The policy for PMS interval sucks however.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Time to switch CASA in my opinion...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yes. Lipat na ng CASA.

Try ko muna yung 5000 KMS PMS ko sa Hyundai E. Rodriguez. Andun pa naman yung dating SA namin.

Quote Originally Posted by marcdom88 View Post
    Update ko lang mga sirs...Nakausap ko na SA, though he made it understood that my warranty will be voided if i follow the distance method with my next PMS. What ticked me off was when he said that shock absorbers are not covered by warranty. So ano pa ang purpose na hahabulin mo ng pilit PMS religiously kung yung dapat sakop ng warranty e excluded pala? Ano pa silbi ng warranty kung ang gagawin e lulusot lang?

Sabi ko, "di bale na lang bro, i'll take my chances". Nonetheless, sa kanila ko pa din dadalhin si i10 for its PMS. In fairness sa casa, ok ang service nila. The policy for PMS interval sucks however.

yeah it sucks,. i hate it too. a stupid SA told me to change oil every 5000km where as the oil that will be used is "FULLY SYNTHETIC" oil!!! what a waste of oil and extravagance. if not the freaking BS warranty will be voided daw!!

i think if anything f*ks up it will be still cheaper to have it fixed nalang out of warranty than paying huge amounts every PMS interval.

well nothing can go wrong din naman when your still doing maintenance to your unit, its just that your not paying them an arm and a leg to do so.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Yun ang prublema naming mga taga-probinsya, we have limited options. 2 lang kasi ang hyundai satellite dealerships, halos pareho din ang sinasabi. Sana parang Jollibee or Mc Do ang Hyundai, yun bang may uniformity sa regulations and quality of service. If they do that, taob ang ibang car manufacturers. Kaso mukhang nagiging aim ng dealers e paduguin ang mga consumers, like me, nawalan na tuloy ng gana sa kanila. Sayang. Dami ko pa naman ni-refer dito sa amin na mag-Hyundai.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I go by distance. I agree that it's a money making scheme by that casa to get you changing your oil just basing it on time. I just went in for my 5kpms and it was almost 5 months na to reach that mileage. I use my Tucson everyday.
    Come to think of it, my service passport is rated for the mileage, not time.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ayos lang, timely naman pero I feel medyo madumi yung service area nila pero my car was clean naman when released... Their lounge sucks but I don't mind since I always leave the car there and go to work and they text me when it is done so I can pick it up again.

Regarding naman sa sales, syempre Tucson IX yang sayo eh maskin anu naman dealer maarai ka ma-g*go for a high demand vehicle. Promise here and promise there. I bought my Santa Fe without any fuss kasi yung time binili ko sya it was readily available and got mine 2 days after my reservation fee... Another reason I don't buy high demand cars I wait it out...
    i agree with this. nun time na binili ko SF ko (2006), halos iduldol ng Hari ang Sta Fe sa'min noon kasi kasi desperado sila makabenta. so dami freebies and big discount pa kami noon

yun starex grx nga namin would you believe nabili lang namin ng 1.050M last Feb 2007. with complete DVD entertainment system. sa panahon ngaun wala ka na mabibili ng CRDi na ganun kalaki tsikot heheh

yun mz6 namen imagine complete curtain airbags, ebd, abs, 17 or 18" inch alloy ba yun complete spoilers and skirts and leathers seats. 1.085M lang bili namin Apr 2007, kasi atat ang mazda noon

yan ang tinuturo ko dito sa tsikot. the more you get excited on a vehicle lalo ka papahirapan ng mga opportunistang yan. kaya nga mas tinitignan ko pa ang Ford and Nissan ngaun for suvs, if i'm to buy today.

eh mas matindi naman yun nangyayari sa Kia, fictional hype ang ginagawa to create an atmosphere that their vehicles are somewhat the heavily demanded vehicles ngaun

see through that and you'll survive in the world. if not, para ka din isang mindless zombie na-control ni Riddler sa Batman Forever with all these media hype and brainwashing that is so prevalent today.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    i agree with this. nun time na binili ko SF ko (2006), halos iduldol ng Hari ang Sta Fe sa'min noon kasi kasi desperado sila makabenta. so dami freebies and big discount pa kami noon

yun starex grx nga namin would you believe nabili lang namin ng 1.050M last Feb 2007. with complete DVD entertainment system. sa panahon ngaun wala ka na mabibili ng CRDi na ganun kalaki tsikot heheh

yun mz6 namen imagine complete curtain airbags, ebd, abs, 17 or 18" inch alloy ba yun complete spoilers and skirts and leathers seats. 1.085M lang bili namin Apr 2007, kasi atat ang mazda noon

yan ang tinuturo ko dito sa tsikot. the more you get excited on a vehicle lalo ka papahirapan ng mga opportunistang yan. kaya nga mas tinitignan ko pa ang Ford and Nissan ngaun for suvs, if i'm to buy today.

eh mas matindi naman yun nangyayari sa Kia, fictional hype ang ginagawa to create an atmosphere that their vehicles are somewhat the heavily demanded vehicles ngaun

see through that and you'll survive in the world. if not, para ka din isang mindless zombie na-control ni Riddler sa Batman Forever with all these media hype and brainwashing that is so prevalent today.
    gusto ko mag-agree in principle. pero nabitin ako sa premise. mga bagay na tanong ko is:

mas educated na ba ang mga tao ngayon kesa nung 2006? toyota-honda-mitsu (brand) mentality pa rin ba dati o spec-by-spec basis na regardless of maker?

yung alternatives ba like Ford and Nissan have the same cutting edge (or at least enticing) technology gaya ng mga hot na hot na newcomers or are still offering 5 year old technology?

nung time na lumabas yung mzd6 and starex nung 2006, may reputation na ba sila before sila maglabas nun?

i think medyo oversimplified lang kasi, although gusto ko rin magbago to as much as possible. medyo mas complicated lang talaga ang social dynamics ng market.

tingnan nyo yung Apple for example with their new products and following. marami namang cheaper and more advanced alternatives. pero maraming pa ring tsumatsagang pumila sa mga releases at makinig sa 1hr marketing talk ni steve jobs. pero siguro pasok to sa zombie metaphor mo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    go for the distance travelled.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *marcdom88- i agree w/ Starex_Gold & tidus1203 its about time to change CASA, they are not the only service dealer of Hyundai...even if you buy the unit from them...w/ their PMS thats a big sh*t, what about those parts that have factory defects? isn't under warranty?

*NighthawkGT - what "f**k*ng synthetic" they are talking about? WE are the owner and buyer of our respective rides, we have the right to choose whats best for it. Even if you use mineral, multigrade or semi-synth as long as we follow 5K PMS i dont see any problem w/ that. Its still engine oil and the only difference is the classification & price...yah you're right your SA is really d*mn stupid!!

just an observation guys, when my warranty expired & started to have my PMS done outside CASA, i was able to cut down maintenance expenses unlike before..i think by that time we already familiarize ourselves w/ our rides...of course w/ the help of our service manuals, service invoices, car owners instinct & the most is the big assistance we get from this FORUM and any other online auto club...we could gather the necessary inputs we need..

thanks for this forum, this really helps, chow!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What is HARI's Policy on PMS?