New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Greetings po mga sirs.

Ask po ako advise; malapit na 25K km PMS ng i10 1.2 namin, but ang natatakbo niya is 19,700 km pa lang. This discrepancy happened because of our dealer's (and HARI's) policy na 5K km or 3 mos. whichever comes first.

Ano po ba talaga dapat sundin based on HARI policy, yung natatakbo, which is 5K km interval, or yung 3 mos. kahit 500km pa lang natakbo since the last PMS? Our SA said that HARI is firm on the "whichever comes first" clause but i saw in one thread na hindi naman ganun ka-strict. Nakakalito. Ano po ba dapat?

Our dealer reminded us na this week na yung 25K km PMS namin, advising that for warranty purposes daw so dapat follow yung schedule nila.

Your inputs will be of infinite help po.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    when under warranty, you don't have any other option but to follow them when you want to avail of your warranty. if you don't care about warranty, then don't follow them.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I follow the 5000km instead of the time...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    To sir jeDi13, that's my dilemma sir. The problem is, we hardly use the i10. I bought the i10 for my wife's use, but she still ends up hitching ride with me. Tuloy, since the 20K km PMS, wala pang 500 km natatakbo si i10, e due na ulit siya for 25K km PMS.

To sir tidus1203, is your system allowed by your casa, or may caveat po sila na you might have problems with warranty claim (if ever)?

Thanks po for your feedbacks. Pag may mga first hand experiences ibang tsikoteers, please give your suggestions and opinions din po.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mas naniniwala ako sa distance interval ang pag PMS imbis na time interval. parang money making schema ang dating sa kin. di naman uso yan dati e.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No wala silang caveat my CASA is Hyundai Quezon Ave...

The 3 month thing is BS. Its a money making scheme...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    in my case, for the duration of the warranty period (3 yrs) of my 2006 starex the casa allowed me to have my ride maintained even beyond the prescribed period of 3 months as long as i follow at least the 5K interval (once i go beyond 1-2K more, hehehe) or maybe the other casa is strict in its implementation...hyundai dagupan is the casa i was talking about & somewhat reasonable when it comes to PMS...
    why not try other casa to service your ride, they have a lot of dealers that i think can give you better service aside from your present service dealer (so strict as in)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    tidus: answer me honestly, maganda ba ang service doon sa Q. Ave?

winalang hiya na kasi ako ng sales doon eh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What is HARI's Policy on PMS?