New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Or even weird, the side view really looks like either a Chevy Traverse or a Nissan Skyline Crossover.

From the side I see a bit of Nissan Rogue...

and Ford Kuga...
    Last edited by AG4; August 26th, 2009 at 08:03 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    the only thing I dislike about Hyundai-Kia is their pricing. Tumataga talaga!

Veracruz for P2.8 mil???? Whata joke!
    Even the current Tucson is at the 1 mil mark so expect this Tucson to be in the price range of the current Santa Fe. Alam mo naman ang basehan nila sa presyo, the looks.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think fair naman pricing ng HARI (yung Kia ang taga sobra) if you compare it to home made CBU units like RAV4, Oulander, Forester etc. Wag mo syang icompare sa Thailand made (Fortuner, Montero Sport etc.) and local units (Innova) kasi mas mura talaga mga yun given cheaper labor and favorable taxes...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I think its understandable the market generally still have a perception that if its Korean, it has to be priced lower than a similar Japanese model. While Korean design and quality has improved tremendously over the years, I still think Japanese finish and attention to detail and finishing is still superior.

Like for example, I got to test drive the new i30 recently and while looks and drive is very European, I can still feel some cheapness in the tiny details like window switches and dash.

But with the new Tucson, I feel people's perception will change even more.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Play this Video to see the features of the Tucson iX!!!

http://www.icars.sg/2009/7653/hyunda...ges/#more-7653
    Last edited by LadyRider; August 26th, 2009 at 01:02 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    SUV = ***y Utility Vehicle Very nice, the interiors are really good mala Lexus na in refinement. Pero I fear when it comes here a lot of those refinements will be removed

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    More pictures!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    Had the opportunity to drive this baby. Eto lang ang masasabi ko:

You won't be disappointed! Most powerful diesel suv yet. Layo ng agwat, has more power than "the most powerful diesel suv, the navarra" yet, it's more visually appealing than the Fortuner, Vitara and Cr-V. Great leap in improvement. Makes you feel more confident when purchasing a korean vehicle. Has about the same ride height as my Cr-V. A soft-roader at heart. Let's just wait for the more powerful 2.2L Santa Fe and Sorento to come out. Mga nasa 200ps na ang mga yun. I think I'm the only person so far to have the new Sorento in the Phils? Haven't seen one on the road yet aside from mine.
    Sir, paano nyo po na-drive bagong Tucson? may units na po ba dito?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Hyundai ix35 Tucson Concept Photo Leaks: the IX-ONIC