New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    SUV = ***y Utility Vehicle Very nice, the interiors are really good mala Lexus na in refinement. Pero I fear when it comes here a lot of those refinements will be removed
    true sir. kainis..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I think fair naman pricing ng HARI (yung Kia ang taga sobra) if you compare it to home made CBU units like RAV4, Oulander, Forester etc. Wag mo syang icompare sa Thailand made (Fortuner, Montero Sport etc.) and local units (Innova) kasi mas mura talaga mga yun given cheaper labor and favorable taxes...
    Parehas lang nang pricing ang Kia at Hyundai rito pero at least may 5 year warranty na ngayon sila..Kung mayroon lang sanang local assembly plant ang Kia at Hyundai rito malamang bumaba ang presyo nila..

Yung Tucson talaga ay para talagang Veracruz kaya nasa 1.3M Pesos nayan...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gelahascue View Post
    Sir, paano nyo po na-drive bagong Tucson? may units na po ba dito?
    Nope, alam ko wala pang units dito sa Pinas. I just generally frequent the Hyundai City. Kaya alam ko yung vehicles that will come out and also know yung pricing nila kaya alam ko kung taga or good deal based on local and also International prices based on which country they'll land in. Totoo nga mas mura pa ang mga units papuntang Europe considering mataas rin ang taxes nila at mas malayo ang destination cost ng pag de-deliver ng units. Politika lang at corruption ang nagpapamahal sa mga vehicles naten.

Sana di nila tanggalin yung twin skyroof.

I suggested to them that they can beat the Ford Focus TDCi here in the Phils by introducing a Hyundai Accent R. Same naman ang displacement, 2.0L pero pumping out a staggering 184hp at gawin pa nilang rear wheel drive, 6 speed manual and A/T and this will be a Focus killer! Never mind about the twin clutch tech of the Focus. The twin clutch just helps deliver power smoothly from odd to even gears PERO what's the use of the twin clutch when you only have 134hp and 340nm of torque to play with diba. Just add leather seats, 6 speaker system, bodykit, 4 wheel disc brakes, ABS, EBD, LSD, 2 or 6 airbags and ok na! Sabi lang nila "oh really? Interesting! Noted!"

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    Nope, alam ko wala pang units dito sa Pinas. I just generally frequent the Hyundai City. Kaya alam ko yung vehicles that will come out and also know yung pricing nila kaya alam ko kung taga or good deal based on local and also International prices based on which country they'll land in. Totoo nga mas mura pa ang mga units papuntang Europe considering mataas rin ang taxes nila at mas malayo ang destination cost ng pag de-deliver ng units. Politika lang at corruption ang nagpapamahal sa mga vehicles naten.

Sana di nila tanggalin yung twin skyroof.

I suggested to them that they can beat the Ford Focus TDCi here in the Phils by introducing a Hyundai Accent R. Same naman ang displacement, 2.0L pero pumping out a staggering 184hp at gawin pa nilang rear wheel drive, 6 speed manual and A/T and this will be a Focus killer! Never mind about the twin clutch tech of the Focus. The twin clutch just helps deliver power smoothly from odd to even gears PERO what's the use of the twin clutch when you only have 134hp and 340nm of torque to play with diba. Just add leather seats, 6 speaker system, bodykit, 4 wheel disc brakes, ABS, EBD, LSD, 2 or 6 airbags and ok na! Sabi lang nila "oh really? Interesting! Noted!"
    nice information Sir, pero may I ask kung saan po yung Hyundai City? and kelan daw po kaya nila ito madadala dito? im so excited with this car. :D

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nice SUV! Has resemblance of a Jaguar's hood. But it seems the rear ceiling is too low.

http://www.netcarshow.com/hyundai/20...llpaper_01.htm

I hope the price bracket wouldn't be in the current Honda CRV range.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I noticed yung bagong diesel pala mas malakas pa ang HORSEPOWER kaysa dun sa gas version. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng diesel > gas in horsepower with the same displacement and the same manufacturer. GO HYUNDAI DIESEL!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

R Spec na kasi iyan bro....

8505:bat:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Right. Yung na nga galing R engine kasi for the first time (at least sa mga nakikita ko) mas mataas pa HP nya to an equivalent gasoline engine. Its a breakthrough of sorts...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I heard November launching nyan dito. New Tucson is expected to be about 200k higher than similar specced old models daw.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I heard November launching nyan dito. New Tucson is expected to be about 200k higher than similar specced old models daw.
    ok pa din still within the range of compact suv like honda crv,outlander but higher torque and hp rating and diesel!...it seems the facelift sta fe with the same body/platform will roughly 100k more...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Hyundai ix35 Tucson Concept Photo Leaks: the IX-ONIC