Dec 2006
    27 km/L pala ha. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    27 km/L pala ha. [emoji848]

haha sorry sir sa wrong info buti na lang na post ko yung pic at na explain saken :-)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kircchoffs View Post
    haha sorry sir sa wrong info buti na lang na post ko yung pic at na explain saken :-)
    Compare both your actual FC based on full-tank method, as well as the FC recorded by your car's computer. That should give you an idea of how far off your MID's reading is compared to real FC.

Full tank method:

1. Fill your car up (full tank, automatic)
    2. Reset tripmeter/record odometer reading
    3. Drive around several hundred kilometers
    4. Fill up again (take note of how many liters were filled up to full tank)
    5. Divide total kilometers traveled by total liters filled up to get your actual FC.

To be able to compare this with your MID FC, reset your MID reading on your first full tank (step 1 above). You can reset the MID reading through a long-press of the MID display button. Then when you get to step 5, take note of what the MID says. It should be quite close to the actual FC.

From my latest full tank, the actual FC was 9.40 km/L while MID reading was 9.7 km/L.

Since your car shows the FC in l/100 km, divide 100 by the reading (e.g. if it says 7.7 l/100km, then divide 100 by 7.7 and you'll get 13 km/L).

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Guys up ko lang tong thread sayang e hehe. I really want this crdi sedan kasi matipid. Any feedbacks on the durability? Naayos na kaya yung mga issues before with the 2016 variant? Or if its too early to get feedbacks kasi bago pa lang kahit yung mga 2015 variant. Any feedbacks will be appreciated. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    Guys up ko lang tong thread sayang e hehe. I really want this crdi sedan kasi matipid. Any feedbacks on the durability? Naayos na kaya yung mga issues before with the 2016 variant? Or if its too early to get feedbacks kasi bago pa lang kahit yung mga 2015 variant. Any feedbacks will be appreciated. Thanks
    Ingatan mo Lang Yung turbo.. Cool down ka especially on long drives, 1min., If city driving 10secs. And never step on the gas immediately before turning off the engine.. Jeepney driver style of vroom vroom before turning of the engine..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    What are the issues with the 2016 model btw? Did Hyundai ever come up with a SEDAN 7 speed DCT? Akala ko yung DCT is only for the hatch variant?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Dry clutch daw yung DCT ng Accent according to my Friend sa Hyundai. Ano ba issue pagka dry clutch? Like dry clutch din ba yung eco boost na fiesta at focus?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    First time ko narinig ang dry clutch. The issues im concerned with are the power steering, rack and pinion at yung shocks sa likod malambot daw. D ko sure kung tolerable naman. May nakita akong taxi kasi pag stop nya and go umuupo yung likod. Yung nakita ko is sobrang upo sya. Baka lang d marunong driver or may load na mabigat

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    What are the issues with the 2016 model btw? Did Hyundai ever come up with a SEDAN 7 speed DCT? Akala ko yung DCT is only for the hatch variant?
    Yes they have a 7 speed dct sedan for 2016. I think may 2015 din

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Saka nag price increase na sya from 828k to 848k. I wonder kung uodated na yun ibang parts nya. The ones that had "issues". I think battery din pero minor lang yan

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast