salamat sa mga tutugon.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Maintenance: P5k+ every 5k
    Performance: mabilis pero di gaano maganda handling
    FC: only one guy made a field report on his car, it's 21city, 27 hw

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    21 km/L city is achievable only if it's really light traffic.

Heck, I travelled on provincial highways to Bicol before and only got 17 km/L even without brisk driving, just because of the stop and go due to tricycles, slow trucks, and road imperfections.

Hataw mode on the highway to La Union and Bicol, we got 16 km/L for the Accent (while I got 13 km/L with my Ranger and 11 km/L with a 318d)

The Accent is thrifty, but not extraordinarily thrifty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; November 24th, 2015 at 10:14 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The only guy who made a field report, kirchov or something, reported this with his Accent 7 speed DCT. Just giving him the benefit of the doubt. I can't speak for his experience with his car since I have a 6 speed manual. The 7 speed DCT is a lot different from the 6 speed MT in terms of power & fuel economy as stated in the website. I have my doubts as to how he got the numbers, though. Some tend to overstate the real FC.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    The only guy who made a field report, kirchov or something, reported this with his Accent 7 speed DCT. Just giving him the benefit of the doubt. I can't speak for his experience with his car since I have a 6 speed manual. The 7 speed DCT is a lot different from the 6 speed MT in terms of power & fuel economy as stated in the website. I have my doubts as to how he got the numbers, though. Some tend to overstate the real FC.

Sir bloowolf my only reference is on what I see on the display panel. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is my only reference. I took this photo before I start my unit. I wasn't able to take photo during highway but according to the display is 27km/li.

fc.jpg

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kircchoffs View Post
    Sir bloowolf my only reference is on what I see on the display panel. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is my only reference. I took this photo before I start my unit. I wasn't able to take photo during highway but according to the display is 27km/li.

fc.jpg
    Sa photo, I think it says 24km/hr? I think that is the average speed. The usual Accent FC display shows in L/100kms. Sa 21kms/lit, it should say 4.7L/100kms. We usually measure overall FC via full tank method.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Ave. Speed yan... Hindi, FC

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Ave. Speed yan... Hindi, FC
    haha my bad :-) try ko po yung other method

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kircchoffs View Post
    haha my bad :-) try ko po yung other method
    May button yan sa ilalim ng dash. Napapalitan display. Check mo manual.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    It would be interesting to know what the real world FC of this car is. Can you also give a feedback on how the DCT drives in the city, especially in traffic?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast