New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i wouldn't be surprised if the next gen base model would come here and hari removes the rear seats and have manual windows, then increase an additional 50k price on it.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    let's bring back the non-laminated front windshields

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Hindi na talaga value proposition ang hyundai.
    Though suprisingly for the first time at 2 pa all new sta.fe nakita ko kahapon. isa sa sm dasma and
    again sa Alabang Town Ctr.
    They are only value proposition when bought pre-owned, napakababa ng resale value ng mga yan so never buy brand new.

Get a three year old one and don't ever think of bringing it to casa.

Hyundais sell well in Australia because of the strong value their cars offer, I'm sure they would have made a bigger dent in the PH market had it not been HARI which distributes them.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    There is only one row for safety for the new accent.

and they completely nailed it.

whats a salvage title

ABS and AIRBAGS should be mandatory!! Even the sub 500k Celerio has it. Those two are one of the greatest car invention of all time!! its no longer a feature.

Also I have to say Hyundai PH and KIA PH is a disgrace!! Look at what they did to the Picanto GT Line (JUST BODY KITS!!!), no touchscreen, no climate controls, no reverse camera, no push to start, no AEB. and those things are being sold in Malaysia at 650k pesos. Even with the excise tax, import tax and sales tax there is no way it should reach 798k.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Hindi na talaga value proposition ang hyundai.
    Though suprisingly for the first time at 2 pa all new sta.fe nakita ko kahapon. isa sa sm dasma and
    again sa Alabang Town Ctr.
    madaming napaniwala ang HARI nung dalhin nila stin ang Korean spec Sta.fe.
    Sang damakmak na features, so ok lang kahit mas mahal at NO AWD features compared to australian spec because of the TRAIN law.

As usual, stripped down pagdating ng ph spec at the same over priced and 3mo/5km PMS.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Saw the Accent catalog, meron naman pa lang option if you want to have 2 front airbags. Yung sa Kona walang option, 6 airbags agad. I’d rather have 2 front airbags and reverse camera and sensor since mostly, driver lang naman ang nakasakay.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The 2 airbags should've been standard equipment in any brand new car.

Though personally, I don't care much for airbags. The 2 in my 21 year old Granvia remain still, thankfully, intact and unused.

I'm more after the ABS. Brakes are used all the time, and panic braking situations happen a lot, especially in our country.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Some markets standard ang advanced safety features like AEB.

Dapat mandatory na din ang AEB sa lahat ng brand new cars satin.

Would greatly reduce kamote accidents.

Bobo lang talaga bibili ng Accent with 0 airbag.

Malaking tulong talaga airbags, you can search crash tests, lalo na pag side impact. Curtain airbags do make a difference.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Some markets standard ang advanced safety features like AEB.

Dapat mandatory na din ang AEB sa lahat ng brand new cars satin.

Would greatly reduce kamote accidents.

Bobo lang talaga bibili ng Accent with 0 airbag.

Malaking tulong talaga airbags, you can search crash tests, lalo na pag side impact. Curtain airbags do make a difference.
    The no airbag accent is for the taxi market.
    Less price more profit for the operator since they dont care about safety.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw an advert by Hyundai Philippines of the newest accent. There was one guy who was ranting at Hyundai PH for having “only” airbags as the safety feature (some variants pa nga not all) Was very tempted to reply as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234