The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The dummy bounced back so hard.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Each casa have different quality of service. You can’t generalize. May Honda at Toyota din naman na bulok ang aftersales service.
    Ford tried to pirate me before and it came from their Managing Director himself that their aftersales needs improvement. So I guess even their head honchos recognize that there's an opportunity with their service. Or you could tell them not to generalize too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why would Hyundai HQ allow their cars to be stripped of safety features?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    coz this is a 3rd world "province" where jeeps are the primary transportation. we all know how safe the jeeps are

so people shouldn't buy if they like airbags, they're not HARI's target market

personally i can live without ABS

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Maximizing profits perhaps? They're still selling well even if they are stripped down. So no incentive to offer more safety features.

If people didn't buy Hyundais they'd most probably upgrade the equipment.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; December 10th, 2018 at 12:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ford tried to pirate me before and it came from their Managing Director himself that their aftersales needs improvement. So I guess even their head honchos recognize that there's an opportunity with their service. Or you could tell them not to generalize too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    And hyundai??

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    As long as their vehicles complies with Govt regulations. Wala kasing laws ang pinas requiring car makers to have features. Alam ko lang yung Euro4 emission requirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ F*ck the gov't for the obsolete laws they don't care for the taxpayer's health & safety.

Even the GS M/T, was that even a euro4 why are they still allowing the sale of this Tci engines? same with lots of B'new L300FB i've just seen yesterday at casa.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^ F*ck the gov't for the obsolete laws they don't care for the taxpayer's health & safety.

Even the GS M/T, was that even a euro4 why are they still allowing the sale of this Tci engines? same with lots of B'new L300FB i've just seen yesterday at casa.
    Baka 2017 pa binili yun. If they are indeed bnew and they are still selling it, violation yan ng Clean Air Act. Pwede mo sila ireport.

Pansin mo andaming bagong adventure, L300FB at crosswind ngayon. Because Dec 2017 was the last hurrah for those vehicles. By January 2018, bawal na ibenta ang hindi euro4 compliant vehicles.

Na-curious tuloy ako dun sa TCI na GS. Paano kaya ang ginawa ni HARI para maging compliant yun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I can't imagine how the TCi with rotary injection pump get into the advertising with facelift headlight. Kung EGR lang at CAT hindi parin papasa sa Euro4. Kahit saksakan ng DPF at SCR ad-blue baksak parin. LTO should scrutinize what these dealers are selling, mag 2019 na hindi parin naubos yun old stock??

Re accent, in fairness na upgrade yung 14" with 15" steelies but maybe still using the thiniest 175. Even the base vios e nka 185 na.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast