New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Tayo lang yata ang may ganyang specs. Sa ibang asian market naman hindi ganyan. Sana nga sakupin na din sila ni Ayala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lagi pang nasa news yang si Agudo. Nagbibigay ng mga talk. Pinagmamalaki ang business sense nya. Langya, tinanggal lahat ng features ng sasakyang binebenta, pataas ng pataas ang sinisingil, at ang bulok ng aftersales. For me they ceased to be a value proposition since the early 2010s.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Lagi pang nasa news yang si Agudo. Nagbibigay ng mga talk. Pinagmamalaki ang business sense nya. Langya, tinanggal lahat ng features ng sasakyang binebenta, pataas ng pataas ang sinisingil, at ang bulok ng aftersales. For me they ceased to be a value proposition since the early 2010s.

Bottomline, Hyundai is still #3. And without a PPV in their lineup, that's already as good a result as you can hope for.

Yung Ford sandamakmak na features, olats pa rin. Pareho lang naman sila bulok aftersales.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Bottomline, Hyundai is still #3. And without a PPV in their lineup, that's already as good a result as you can hope for.

Yung Ford sandamakmak na features, olats pa rin. Pareho lang naman sila bulok aftersales.

arent they number 4? behind nissan?

or are you counting nissan and mitsu together?

lakas ng hyundai sa low down payment schemes.. its so wretched..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    arent they number 4? behind nissan?

or are you counting nissan and mitsu together?

lakas ng hyundai sa low down payment schemes.. its so wretched..
    Hyundai Philippines still ranks No. 3 in terms of overall sales, after Toyota and Mitsubishi.
    For the PH auto industry, more lows than highs in 218

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Before the congress and senate pass the child seat law, hopefully they pass a law that would require bnew cars to have a minimum 2 airbags and abs.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    True. But their cars were much cheaper back then... Right now it is just plain unforgiveable.

I agree. Kahit walang safety features like airbag, kung mura naman, ok na rin. Pero kung same sa iba presyo, tapos ganyan, di talaga ok

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kung ano gusto ng HARI masusunod, pag 5 years warranty 5 years din kayo mag papa service sa casa.

ngaun may KAMAHALAN na ang cars nila kahit walang safety, wala kayo magagawa.

HARI, KAMAHALAN sila ang massunod

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Speaking of the Accent, it was my car for the day. Very good engine for a subcompact, but the rest of the car is underhwelming.

Though in eyes of the typical buyer, having a powerful yet efficient diesel engine in a relatively cheap car is a very good point of differentiation, which is why the Accent is still the second best-selling subcompact out there.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I recall having some time w/ the previous gen petrol...twas the HOBOest rental that could be had. Served its purpose, a basic appliance. Sadly, nothing memorable but a pic of the plate to help me recognize the right white Hyundai.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Each casa have different quality of service. You can’t generalize. May Honda at Toyota din naman na bulok ang aftersales service.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast