New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by emachine View Post
    hindi ba 55 liters lang ang tank capacity ng tucson? correct me if im wrong...
    55L as indicated in the manual, i just tried and told the gasoline boy to fill it up as in sagad, 59.796L to be exact. btw, my tank is almost empty that time. remaining km is less than 50 indicated by "--"

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by junsd View Post
    *agentk98, Starex_Gold

ano ba itsura nung chrome grill? baka naman may URL ka, curious lang talaga ako eh, thanks :-)
    o eto ang pic idol.

di sya add on. palit assembly yan

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    o eto ang pic idol.

I saw a Tucson in Hyundai Marcos highway on display with that type of grill

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: ah palit assembly... mejo parang 18k nga ang price kung palit assembly..

on topic, GLS at 14.1L/100km on traffic city driving...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    wow malaking improvement sa FC mo sir Green Hornet. Tama nga ang sinasabi ng karamihan na ang driving style ang pinakamalaking factor sa FC. Congrats.
    .....ooooonga.......driving style, and road conditions......thanks weisshorn......

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    o eto ang pic idol.

Thanks a lot :-)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    I saw a Tucson in Hyundai Marcos highway on display with that type of grill
    anong color sir?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *taintedwhistler, *emachine,

Am enjoying the manual mode of my Tucson.......I noticed that it is a lot more responsive compared to the Montero Sport 4x4 GLS A/T's manual mode. Could it be because the Tucson is gas ....versus the Montero's diesel engine? Ganun din kaya ka-responsive ang manual mode ng Tucson CRDi A/T?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEN HORNET View Post
    *taintedwhistler, *emachine,

Am enjoying the manual mode of my Tucson.......I noticed that it is a lot more responsive compared to the Montero Sport 4x4 GLS A/T's manual mode. Could it be because the Tucson is gas ....versus the Montero's diesel engine? Ganun din kaya ka-responsive ang manual mode ng Tucson CRDi A/T?
    Consider the weight factor.

Montero being bigger and heavier hence slower response time.. Same thing with Tucson and My Sorento... Pag nag drag race malamang talo ako...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    Consider the weight factor.

Montero being bigger and heavier hence slower response time.. Same thing with Tucson and My Sorento... Pag nag drag race malamang talo ako...
    Hi xander1925, .......pero d ba mas malaki engine displacement ng Montero (3.2L) and Sorento (2.5L) ? ......kung baga yung kanilang curb weight d nakakalayo?

Ang na observed ko dun sa Montero, pag downhill at nagdown shift ako d kaagad nararamdaman ang engine brake.....unlike the Tucson. have you tried it with your Sorento? Thanks.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2010 Tucson ix average fuel consumption