New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    its the worst casa for me, i got there at 6am for service and leave the casa at 7pm

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Guys,

I also have a very bad experience in HONDA FAIRVIEW naman, i have the 2007 civic a/t S. I have this prolem kse with the power steering sqeeking i dont know what is causing it. so dinala ko honda fairview casa pero grabe 4 times ako nagpa balik balik pero hindi nila maayos! grabe... sila ang manufacture pero hindi nila kayang ayusin? dapat siguro mag karoon sila ng Proper training sa technical people nila.
    Anyways, meron na ba kayong kaging issue or problem with the steering sound when turning? yung tipong mag lumalangitngit na rubber???
    Or meron bang maka susugest of any honda casa na capable gumawa nito?

many thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    worst experience ko sa honda caloocan nung nag pa change oil ako

nakaalis na ako sa casa ng mapansin ko ung tunog ng makina maingay so binalik ko agad nung ichek ko ung air filter ko, nakalimutan nla lagyan

sa sobrang galit ko hndi ko binayaran ung airfilter na nilagay nla

nag pa wash over din ako sa kanila ingatan nyo ung mga gamit nyo, ung akin kac napalitan ung headlight ko ng iba

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    another theft experience with honda kalookan

i went to hondakal last month for my 1000 km check-up... when i got there, i made it sure that i got all the important things, my ipod shuffle specifically... i placed my shuffle in my shorts' pocket... but as i went inside their costumer lounge (while i was being interviewed by their staff), i noticed that my pocket had a hole... i went back to my car and checked if the ipod is still there as well as the surrounding area... it wasn't there.. the staff told me that he asked their mechanics if they picked it up.. no one saw it... he even said "sir, pag may nakakita naman po nun, ibabalik din po agad yun"... up to now, still no feedback from them... i must admit that it was partly my fault that my shuffle got lost... but i'm very very sure that i dropped it there..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    heres my story. last week of december i went to that worst casa to ask them on when lalabas un 2008 civic. Sabi nila matatagalan pa kasi inuubos pa nila un stocked na units and wala naman daw pagbabago sa model ngayon and isa pa magtataas daw sila ng presyo. sabi ko isang lingo nalang, hintayin ko na un january para 2008 un model na makuha ko. then sabi nila, pag naglabas daw ako kahit that week gagawin daw nilang 2008 lahat para naman daw makasave ako and makuha ko parin un old price. Its my fault na naniwala na ganon nga ang gagawin sa papers, 2008 model and 2008 registered. after 2 months, lumabas ang papers 2007 model! nagalit ako tinanong ko kung bakit ganon, sabi nila gagawan daw nila ng paraan para mabago. you know what? up to now puro nalang ginagawan ng paraan. MANLOLOKO!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    My wife bought a Honda CRV 2.4 automatic last 2005 from Honda Kalookan. Recently the car’s electrical system (fuse busts and car losses power) malfunctioned. It first happened Dec. 1 and was towed to the Honda Kalookan shop the next day. I was told that a fuse got busted and the car was released on Dec.3. After a week, the same problem happened. A mechanic then went to our house and brought the car back to their shop. For almost 12 days, it stayed with the shop (Honda Kalookan) without the technicians knowing what the trouble was. It was returned to us on Dec. 23 with the instruction that should the fuse got busted again, we just replace it! I used the car on Dec. 26 and the fuse did get busted again. Upon reading the owner’s manual, I found out that the fuse that kept on busting was not the fuse mentioned to me. I was told that the “Drive by Wire” fuse was busting. When I popped the hood and opened the fuse box, the fuse that kept on busting read “Not Used” in the owner’s manual. I have filed a complaint at the Honda Philippines website and even called their customer service. I am now left hanging as to what the car’s trouble really is. My family has been inconvenienced this Christmas season. Is this the kind of service and expertise being bragged by Honda in it’s ads and sales pitch?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by manny5 View Post
    My wife bought a Honda CRV 2.4 automatic last 2005 from Honda Kalookan. Recently the car’s electrical system (fuse busts and car losses power) malfunctioned. It first happened Dec. 1 and was towed to the Honda Kalookan shop the next day. I was told that a fuse got busted and the car was released on Dec.3. After a week, the same problem happened. A mechanic then went to our house and brought the car back to their shop. For almost 12 days, it stayed with the shop (Honda Kalookan) without the technicians knowing what the trouble was. It was returned to us on Dec. 23 with the instruction that should the fuse got busted again, we just replace it! I used the car on Dec. 26 and the fuse did get busted again. Upon reading the owner’s manual, I found out that the fuse that kept on busting was not the fuse mentioned to me. I was told that the “Drive by Wire” fuse was busting. When I popped the hood and opened the fuse box, the fuse that kept on busting read “Not Used” in the owner’s manual. I have filed a complaint at the Honda Philippines website and even called their customer service. I am now left hanging as to what the car’s trouble really is. My family has been inconvenienced this Christmas season. Is this the kind of service and expertise being bragged by Honda in it’s ads and sales pitch?
    Our Honda CRV was finally released after it underwent a week (January 12 to 15, 2009) of evaluation and testing at the Honda Philippines plant in Laguna. Our problem was finally attended to after we filed a complaint at the Honda Philippines web site, calling their Customer Relations Group and even writing to the president of Honda Philippines. We even requested for assistance at the Honda Japan web site of which we were replied to by an official of Honda Japan. According to the Honda Philippines plant technicians, a short circuit was probably caused by a small thin sharp object in the wiring harness of which was incidentally removed during the dies assembly. We are just wondering how a foreign object can get into a sealed wire harness.
    Upon release of our vehicle, we requested a written certification from Honda stating that the vehicle is road worthy, safe and that the problem has been eliminated. We were given the certification including a technical report from the plant. Now we are keeping our fingers crossed and hope that Honda Philippines makes true its written statement that our vehicle’s problem has been eliminated and that it is now safe and road worthy.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    reminder lang guys always check your fuel before and after their service.
    Full tank namin pinasok, pag labas empty na. we complained it, sabi nila road test daw. buti nalang meron checklist.

meron din mga loko sa kasa.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by win View Post
    reminder lang guys always check your fuel before and after their service.
    Full tank namin pinasok, pag labas empty na. we complained it, sabi nila road test daw. buti nalang meron checklist.

meron din mga loko sa kasa.
    Palagay ko kaya nangyayari ang mga ganyang bagay dahil na din sa fix na pasweldo, kaya humahanap ng mga sideline yun nga lang pagnanakaw ang ganyan. sa tingin ko mas mabuti kaibiganin mo yung mga gumagawa doon, kunin mo muna ang tiwala kasi kapag naging kaibigan mo sila mas maganda syempre ang gawa. or mas mabuti pa sa labas ka na lang magpagawa or pag-aralan mo na lalo na kung change oil lang! opinyon ko lang, ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good thing that you wrote to HCPI and even Honda Japan. I guess this made them act with urgency on your case.

I also own a honda. Thanks for the heads up TS.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Honda Kalookan - worst casa service!!!!