New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,556
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    May ginagawa malapit samin na Honda Service Parts and accessories at walang showroom. Along mindanao ave lang going quirino ave.



    hmm eto ba ung richmond sa may congressional? Naalala ko mag papa quote sana ako kasi may kalampag na ung pang ilalim ng lancer ko... Usually pag mag papaquote ka eh libre naman para malaman mo kung magkano gagastusin mo. Nung nag punta ko sa richmond sabi ko paki tignan para ma check ung mga dapat palitan parts.. gulat ako bigla ako sinisigil na kagad ng cashier para sa check up fee... Di na lang ako nag pa check since dami naman shops na iba along congressional and mindanao ave.. Sana ok dito at hindi matagal magpa service

    Really? I didn't know about this. I will try to ask them about that if I bring my car there for service. Maybe they have to remove parts that is why they have to charge you. Since I don't think they will charge you if they will look at it superficially.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,556
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^Ajaj^^ View Post
    im crossing my fingers now kasi i just bought a 2009 city sana hindi naman kami mamroblema... i got to hold on the tought na pag casa sure ka pero sa mga comments at posts dito parang nag doubt ako bigla... i have been with UMC-JAS(now Hyundai-JAS na ang nakapwesto dun) and ok naman service namin dati pero now nag Honda ako medyo nangangapa ako sa sa casa service...
    I also share the same sentiment like yours before that if it's the dealer, I am safe. I guess I was wrong. Regardless of your car make and your dealer, be prepared coz there is always a knucklehead who will perform poorly and screws your car. I have been to only 2 Honda dealers and right now I am happy with the service of Honda Fairview and I am never going back to Hondakal anymore.

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    #43
    What kind of service do you go to at Honda Fairview? Are there things that a casa can do/fix/check and a casa like center (e.g. Richmond) can't? I just had my car serviced at Honda because I was thinking if there are problems within or inside the engine like leaks or rust (this did happen when they saw a leak on the water pump and a really rusted tensioner or idler bearing..sorry i forgot) that can't be diagnose by non casa service center.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,556
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabu View Post
    What kind of service do you go to at Honda Fairview? Are there things that a casa can do/fix/check and a casa like center (e.g. Richmond) can't? I just had my car serviced at Honda because I was thinking if there are problems within or inside the engine like leaks or rust (this did happen when they saw a leak on the water pump and a really rusted tensioner or idler bearing..sorry i forgot) that can't be diagnose by non casa service center.

    I just had my power steering pump fixed in Honda Fairview last Tuesday. I also had my timing belt and fuel filter replaced their and if it is due for tune up, at times I bring it their since it is nearer from our place as compared to Richmond. With regards to what are the things the Honda Fairview or other dealerships can do and Richmond can't, I don't know any. They are both car shops and they are both big car shops so I guess they know what they are doing. In Richmond, I have seen different car makes from BMWs, Benz, 05 Starex, cars, vans, delivery trucks and fork lifts. As for me, when my 01 Honda Civic got total wrecked, our insurance advised us to bring it there and they put it back like nothing happened. From then, I have been going back to them for service.

    Their only difference from dealerships is you can ask all your questions directly to the mechanic, choose parts that you want to put whether use original or not, watch while your car while it is being repaired which you cannot do in dealerships since all they do is put you in their lounge.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6
    #45
    dear our valued customers:

    we are from the customer relations department of honda cars kalookan and we have read all your comments regarding our dealership. we would like to thank you for bringing these up using this website but we would much appreciate if we can discuss your experiences personally. you may call us at TL 366-5701 to 24 locals 187-190 or DL 362-1430 or email us directly at customer-relations*hondakal.com. thank you for letting us know of the things that we need to improve to give you better customer service.

    god bless!

    yvette/jen/che/car/luna/kei

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,053
    #46
    Nice to know that HondaKal has taken the initiative to reach out to the online forums.
    I hope the other Casas follow suit.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,416
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by crd hondakal View Post
    dear our valued customers:

    we are from the customer relations department of honda cars kalookan and we have read all your comments regarding our dealership. we would like to thank you for bringing these up using this website but we would much appreciate if we can discuss your experiences personally. you may call us at TL 366-5701 to 24 locals 187-190 or DL 362-1430 or email us directly at customer-relations*hondakal.com. thank you for letting us know of the things that we need to improve to give you better customer service.

    god bless!

    yvette/jen/che/car/luna/kei
    Good move ito ng Honda kal , masmagandang kausapin nalang lahat ng merong bad exp sa honda ito, para magkaliwanagan, at di one sided para ba fair kasi pag dito sa net nasisira kaagad ang reputasyon at pangalan walang chance ma bawi ang mga nasulat na.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17
    #48
    Pag hindi na resolve yan, elevate the matter to Mr. Danny Pedro, National Service Manager of Honda Cars Philippines. He will take action on your complaints.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    #49
    Good move ito ng Honda kal , masmagandang kausapin nalang lahat ng merong bad exp sa honda ito, para magkaliwanagan, at di one sided para ba fair kasi pag dito sa net nasisira kaagad ang reputasyon at pangalan walang chance ma bawi ang mga nasulat na.
    D rin tayo nakakasiguro dyan kasi bakit yung ibang casa ng honda walang nakukuhang ganitong comments? Baka nakausap na nila pero wala parin nangyari and to the point na umabot na dto tska sila gagawa ng paraan. Mahirap tlga pagkatiwalaan ang service ng case, pwede mo pang sabihing casa sales center dahil biglang may papalitan silang d naman kelangan palitan.

    Siguro ang gusto ng malaman ng lahat ay pano nga natin malalaman kung nagbago na sila? Dahil ba nagpost sila dto? E baka hindi naman taga honda kal talaga yun.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Nice to know that HondaKal has taken the initiative to reach out to the online forums.
    I hope the other Casas follow suit.
    good morning ess! thank you for your appreciation.

    god bless!

    yvette delos santos
    crd head
    honda cars kalookan, inc.
    DL 362-1430 or 362-2719
    TL 366-5701 to 24 local 194
    yvette*hondakal.com

Honda Kalookan - worst casa service!!!!