New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by d_9 View Post
    San malapit yun shop? Anong landmark niya? Malapit ba sa S&R o sa Cherry?
    It's near Kia. From Cherry, go straight and take a U turn at the next traffic light after the intersection of Mindanao Avenue and Congressional Avenue. It's a big auto shop and for sure you'll not miss it.

From Edsa going to Balintawak, take a right turn at Congressional Avenue and slow down after the second traffic light since it's at your right. I think the first traffic light is near S&R.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ok ba ang price nila? Sino po ang pwedeng hanapin dun? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *hon-g: I sent you a private message. Please check it. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hope you do file/write formal complain to Honda Kalookan's management via
    Mr. Johnny Fetalvero, General Manager, Honda Cars Kalookan, Inc.

If no respond then you may file complaint to honda Mr. Hiroshi Shimizu,
    Honda Cars Phils. President and General Manager.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jopet26 View Post

Uy! Thanks for the info.
    Would you also happen to have the direct email for those people? Especially the Prez?
    I'd like to keep them for "future use". I've had my problems with Honda-Kal and Honda-GlobalCity. I was able to resolve both...to a certain extent... but I was not fully satisfied with the resolution. I strongly feel that the people responsible for my problems were never reprimanded.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hon-g View Post
    I own a civic 2005. I came to Honda Kalookan because according to my regular casa at Quezon Ave, it would take 2 weeks to fix a prob with the steering, pinpointing the prob to the gearbox (they say it needed to be remanufactured at the plant). I sought 2nd opinion from Honda Kalookan and I was told they would just have to replace the hose (which by the way, cost almost 10K!) and it would take about 2 days. So I had that repaired and paid almost 19k for parts and services. When I went home, I noticed that the hood was slightly raised so went back to the casa to have it fixed. After 2 weeks, I encountered a prob with my steering - it made this noise when I turned. Turns out there was a leak! They just put some steering fluid, but the day after, same prob. I went back to Kalookan for a back job (2 days again - I was told, they just needed to align the hose with whatever it was connected to). After 2 weeks, same story, ie, same problem and they aligned the hose etc. In addition, I came home and found a shoe missing (I had a pair). I called their attention and asked about my shoe, talking to 3 people, none of whom returned my call. After another - you guessed it - 2 weeks, the same problem. It was my 3rd backjob!!! They made me pay a lot and they couldn't fix the problem. I go to casa because of the (mistaken) assumption that they know their cars and how to fix any problem of their cars.
    They're not doing anything different and they seem incompetent.

there's a reason why a lot of people equate casas to "stealerships." i, for one, am totally anti-stealership. I always go to independent shops that i've grown to trust.

i feel your pain bro. i hope your problem gets fixed.

Bankruptcy to the Stealerships!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    out of topic mga sir napansin ko kasi ang mga username nyo kakaiba

1)hon-g
    2)rna800
    3)ches
    4)d_9

hehe wala lang

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jopet26 View Post

I fully agree to you bro. Isang malaking tagumpay sa ating lahat kung ang bawat isa ay magfile ng formal complaint (in written) against to this service entity kung may ginawa silang hindi maganda sa atin. Posting your bad experiences here in the forum is fine, but you must act accordingly to improve their services and preventing others to experience the same faith.

Why i'm saying this? Because i already did it in the past to HONDAKAL. I filed a formal complaint and they acted upon very quick.

See, the management will not allow such complaint unattended. They will loose their business.

I'm not saying you're just making a story here, hope you're not...then file a formal complain.

This is the most prudent thing to do to warn the HONDAKAL management to improve their services to us.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    grabe naman yan.. masisira sila sa mga customer nyan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun early years nila, super ganda ng service but sad to say after that bumagsak na ang quality of service ng Honda Kaloocan...

pick up and deliver and cars namin before sa kanila..ewan ko kung ginagawa pa rin nila ngayon

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Honda Kalookan - worst casa service!!!!