New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jrln View Post
    our 99 honda lxi manual transmission before gave us 10-11kms per liter pure city driving.
    12-14kpl highway.
    matipid sya. miss ko na nga ang kotseng yun.
    tama po yan. hiway driving ay 12-14 km/l ang average. pero pag city ay depende kasi sa dinadaanan. pero pag walang masyadong traffic ay nakaka more than 10 km/l din ako.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Saving on fuel while maintaining car efficiency is really important. Napaka practical na makakuha ka ng Car na may ganitong features. Honda VCM643 is my bet on this. Its like a 3 in one car. VCM is variable Cylinder Management pwede ka mag switch between six, four and three cylinder operation.

If your engine is in the light load or in a moderate acceleration it automatically deactivates cylinder 3 and 4 in both front and rear banks. You have four remaining cylinders running the engine. During low speed naman cylinder 1,2 and 3 in the rear are deactivated—3 cylinders na lang ang nagpapatakbo sa engine.

This process (6-4-3) improves fuel efficiency and still maintains the high power output of your car as expected in a V6 engine. Switching on cylinders gives you outstanding fuel performance, having a choice on the cylinder maximizes power as well as fuel economy.

If you want to fire all on 6 cylinders it produces an invigorating kick—a superior performance can be achieved. While in 4 cylinder mode power and fuel efficiency is what you’ve got. In 3 cylinders—this is where fuel savings takes place. Take a second look at Honda VCM643 i think its worth it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    greetings sirs, any ideas po on fc of honda civic esi 95 d15b vtec engine? thanks po ng madami...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ano feedback sa honda city? idsi?
    ano fc niyo?

and mga sir, i don't compute fc kasi..
    what's the best way of computing it?

looked over the whole thread, d kc na explain...

salamat..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sa pagcompute po ng FC, ganto po gawa ko... fill up the tank then reset the milage... tapos kung time na to gas up, full tank ulit... compute the milage against the liters put in (nasa resibo yun).

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Here is how I do mine....

Fill your car full tank in a gas station of your choice until it clicks only. Afterwards reset your tripmeter to 0 before you move the car. Drive normally to your daily route and after maybe a few days or a week fill the tank again full until it clicks and look how much liter you needed to fill it back into full. From there take the distance from your tripmeter and divide it with the number of liters it took to fill the tank. ANd there goes your FC. Its quite rough but at least you get a more or less figure....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    salamat sa quick answer!
    sana..at least, nakaka 15 fc ko. hehe..

anybody here drivin 2007 city idsi?
    fc niyo?

tnx!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^ sir malamang more than 15km/l yung sanyo... sa idsi, ang alam ko umaabot ng 17km/l yan...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hi guys... new here.... i got a 2003 honda city 1.3 idsi matic, i am wondering, i can only get 8-9km/l on one full tank.... is this normal for a 5 year old city?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^ parang hindi, ang alam ko sa idsi matipid talaga sa gas eh... considering na 1.3 and 7 speed, you should get a lot more out of it. baka naman hard driving kayo sir, hindi kaya?