New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    Man that's Crazy !!! if i was in your shoe i don't know what i could have done already .... that's messed up big time ... maalaga pa naman ako sa auto kapag nagkamali lang ng bukas o sara ng pinto sa suking carwash ko eh tumataas na kilay ko hehehe yan pa kaya na minaneho nila ng kung saang pagka layo layo yung auto ....whew kakaiba yan bro !
    no use in arguing bro. i'm an enthusiast myself. we have the same sentiments for our car. but arguing with honda is a waste of time. its like talking to a blank wall. worst part is that when they give you reasons, they think we're some kind of stupid!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydpogi View Post
    worst part is that when they give you reasons, they think we're some kind of stupid!

i hear yah bro that's so true... akala ata ng mga CASA lahat ng nagpapagawa sa kanila eh mga hunghang at gung gong eh !

but hey that's why we have this kind of forums it's a new generation of car people na we don't need to step into a shop just to experience how lousy it is...

ejaydpogi i feel for you, hope they compensate your lost real soon...good day bro

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hi ejaydpogi, I read the whole thread and since your incident was not the first time, your SA should have warned you. The company should also be responsible for the people they hire, since these people can make or break their reputation. That's why they should also set strict policies.

Someone told me that there was an incident with another car company wherein one of the service crew stole something from the customer. No one wanted to admit to it so the management decided to have the whole crew fired and replaced. I think this kind of action proves how serious the company is with regards to their reputation and implementing their standards. I'm not saying that Honda should follow this, I just hope they will resolve this problem in their own way.. at a faster pace.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    About sa honda pasig, nag avail kasi ako ng parts warranty sa kanila. Matagal ba talaga processing nun? 3 weeks na kasi. pag tumatawag ako laging sinasabi na wala pa daw results.

Papapalitan ko yung hood nung kotse kasi parang papel, bumuka kasi yung double walling, tanggal yung sealant. WEIRD!!!

dito na ko magrereklamo wahehehehe...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i symphatize with you bro. only show's thieves are every where. if i were in your shoes, i'd jump on the sales rep(babae pa kamo) u should have bargained her as part of the deal before buying the car then she will take really good care of ur car everytime you send it to them for service.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    update guys. honda, with grueling exchange of communications with them, are willing to settle with me. unfortunately, they are not willing to replace the lost item. instead, they are asking me to just available any of their service like rust proofing, paint protection, etc.

what the f**k! they expect me to avail again their service after what happened to me?! i just told them to replace the item. they said they'll get back to me on that.

regarding filling for a case. this is the second time bad experience we had with honda cars makati. my wife had been issued a company car before by her former company. they got an 06 honda city from honda cars makati. after the day it was released, the front left suspension had a knocking sound (odo reading 15kms). we returned it to honda magallanes and demanded for a replacement unit. honda didn't agree. instead they fixed the car and gave my wife a service unit that she can use (since her company demanded for one). after a week, she was asked by honda to return the service unit coz her car was fixed already. she test drove the car inside the honda compound and there was still the knocking sound. buttom line was the car was not yet fixed and the service car lent to my wife needs to be returned because its going to be used in a media challenge. my wife got tired of arguing with the managers of honda so she went home in a cab. to make it short, after 3 weeks from release of the unit, they managed to fix the problem. i went with my wife to pick-up the unit (so in the event it's a back job again, my wife will not commute home). the odo reading was 785km! they told us that because of constant testing, they managed to run that milage. i told them that 785km will take me to laoag ilocos norte and back. what kind of testing did they made?!

figuring out that it's useless to argue again. we took the car home. i went to the car wash to have it cleaned. i was so shocked that the carwash boys found two umbrellas and two sets of slippers under the seat. you do the math on what happened to the car in 3 weeks!

i contacted a friend in media and told them about what happened. apparently, nobody from the media wanted to mess with the ayala owned companies (remember the glorietta 2 bombing issue that suddenly disappeared?). one media man from a famous broadsheet tried exploiting honda cars misdealings (under the ayala group) and is now facing multiple charges.

in short, its very difficult to confront honda under the ayala group through media or through court.
    Ako nga din 7 years ago (EK Generation) bad Experience Talaga ang mga ayala Owned Casa. Thats why I stay away from them. Takot Media Kasi Sponsor mga company niyan sa TV.

Try nyo yung Malayan yuchencgo Group.

Sa Honda Otis Ok naman naging Experience ko.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    OT. Para matuto yang mga nasa service na yan subukan mo maglagay ng ahas o alakdan doon sa tagong-tagong lagayan mo sa kotse. malalaman mo kapag pinakialaman nila yon dahil maaring natuklaw na sila ng ahas! :d

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    thanks for sharing this information. magandang eye opener ito lalo na sa mga
    tulad namin may honda (and probably any other car brand)..

mahirap talaga ngayon...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    updates guys: honda bought a new perfume and gave it to me last week.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    updates guys: honda bought a new perfume and gave it to me last week.
    good for you bro

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Honda Cars Pasig, Magnanakaw!