New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kaya kapag ako nagpapa-PMS sa casa,- tanggal lahat ng gamit. Standard tools lang ang naiiwan....

7404:laundry:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    come to think of it, kahit suplado mga tao sa Nissan (NGO-Libis), nde pa ko nawalan ng gamit dun.. and to think, nde ako aware sa mga ganitong gawain sa mga CASA.. from my old, but still running B12, pati ngaung N16, kahit ano iwan ko, nde nawawala... and i don't even wait for the receipt papers (yung itemized mga laman ng car pati kung saan noted mga scratches if ever meron) kasi atat akong magcheck ng mga items sa parts area nila or matulog sa lobby nila, nilalagay lang nila ulet sa car.. even yung 5K PMS ko the other day, narealize ko na nde ako naglinis ng loob. parang upto likod nung papel, meron note ng mga items found! hehehe! all complete from laptop to PSP, to money! nakasulat P8000 on the dash! pagbalik ko, andun pa ren, na neatly folded pa! Galing!

tama yan sir! reklamo mo sila! we entrust our cars to them, na for those hinde anak ng mga tycoon e, matagal na panahon nating babayaran.. tapos on simple things, nagpapasubok sila... tsk tsk...

bad pa ring isipin, na buong company sisihin for someone's fault, but then again, whoever works for Honda, represents Honda.. hindi naman tayo nagpapaservice kay Juan, na anak ni Pedro na nagtatrabaho lang sa Honda, kung hindi sa Honda Service Center.. i can't blame you if you feel bad about this service center as a whole..

sad...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    May be it's just the lack of trust, or minimize the temptation for others, but I have always stripped the car of most of its contents before having it serviced. Kulang na lang siguro pati spare tire iwan ko sa bahay.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    that's the management's responsibility to weed out the guys who did it but it's hard for them to pinpoint who did it .

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i believe that the casa is Liable. namention ng TS na may nagconfirm na taga CASA mismo nu nandun nga yung perfume sa loob ng car nung dumating. kahit walang check list na binigay, may nakawitness naman. sabit ang agent, sabit din CASA.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    just curios what did the CASA say when you told them that they are still liable?
    i guess they thought i don't know this things. the guy got tongue tied.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    that's the management's responsibility to weed out the guys who did it but it's hard for them to pinpoint who did it .
    yes, i believe that it should be weeded out. no question about that. but again, that should be internal within their organization.

What i see right now is the management is like a police the is investigating 2 parties. They shouldn't do that.

I'm a customer of honda. i lost something when my car was in their custody. they already established that fact from their end that somebody saw the item inside the car. now its gone.

if i were in the managements position, since it is clear something was lost (with or without a checklist), should have just asked how i can compensate my customer.

I will look for the one responsible for the incident but not at the expense of the customer. That is my point.

it would have been alright if nobody confirmed seeing the item. I would completely accept that what happened was a stupidity in my part. but somebody confirmed it from the inside. and before the unit was released, somebody confirmed that it was lost already.

since that was established by honda themselves, i think they should have just ask me what i want as compensation for what happened. they should not make me wait for the end of the investigation since it should be internal.

why i call them thieves? honda is destroying their brand for a simple 3K perfume just because they don't know how to handle the situation and no one wants to take responsibility for it. magnanakaw sila ng gamit, magnanakaw sila ng tiwala!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Honda Cars Pasig should be liable. That's command responsibility.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Honda Cars Pasig should be liable. That's command responsibility.
    precisely. i transacted with their sales agent because she represents honda. i didn't transact with the sales agent as a person.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    OT:

siguro i consider honda cars davao as the best and the most honest talaga. ive been servicing for years and leaving my perfumes, lcd tv that is portable, chargers, books, tire gauges. and a lot of money sa coin holder. like aabot ng 200. hindi talaga nawawala or nababawasan

and a question:

diyan sa sa honda cars kalookan and pasig etc (basta luzon) meron ba kayong checklist? wherein all the things inside the car are being listed? and yung mga scratches ng car, number of tools. spare cars, accessories etc. virtually everything is listed even bird poop is included and marked where that poop is. they have this checklist paper. ang daming details.

i wonder if this is SOP on all honda cars nationwide. just curious. kung meron naman, mas madaling magreklamo kasi nakalista sa checklist then pagsauli ng car sa iyo wala na yung item. so i guess walang ganito sa inyo???

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Honda Cars Pasig, Magnanakaw!