New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Welcome to the world of CASA service. Basta regardless which CASA and which car company always remove the temptations in the car when going for service. Pointless to argue with these people, not worth the headache...
    hahaha, yes i'm quite aware of the "CASA" culture. i just didn't see myself as a victim. anyway, learned my lesson. I can't trust people working their nor the company that does not take any responsibility for them.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sorry for your loss sir.

I believe that this is 5th thread over the years regarding theft of valuable items from casa servicing routine from different car dealers.

I hope that most of us who read this will pick-up and take the necessary precautions.

Prevention is better than cure

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Frustrating nga ang ganyan. Kaya i always make sure na pag dinadala ko sa casa ang sasakyan ko, i empty it with every valuable i have. Kahit nga maliliit na bagay. Plus, nakakabawas din ng time pag ni-inventory nila yong laman bago ipapirma sayo ang checklist.

By all means, see your complaint until its resolution. Kasi tayo rin mga consumers ang magbe-benefit. Minsan we're at fault din, pero it doesn't mean they're excused from their wrong-doing, or totally na walang responsibility sa mangyayari habang nasa custody nila yong sasakyan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama ginawa mo, file a formal complaint but address it to a higher official not to the branch. Sa manila HO mo mismo I forward para matuto yang mga yan, that is if I were you..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sarap din lagyan ng hidden cam sa kotse, tapos kunyari ipapa-service yung car. Dapat high-res camera para kitang-kita yung detalye.

Mark the object of temptation with UV powder, para walang lusot.

It would be fun to watch the casa staff deny adamantly that anything was lost while the car was under their custody. Sabay pakita yung video tsaka ipa-UV test yung magnanakaw na staff. Pag na-prime time news to, siguradong wala ng pupunta sa casang yun. TS, baka bigyan ka bigla ng bodykit and HIDs as pa-consuelo, hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Frustrating nga ang ganyan. Kaya i always make sure na pag dinadala ko sa casa ang sasakyan ko, i empty it with every valuable i have. Kahit nga maliliit na bagay. Plus, nakakabawas din ng time pag ni-inventory nila yong laman bago ipapirma sayo ang checklist.

By all means, see your complaint until its resolution. Kasi tayo rin mga consumers ang magbe-benefit. Minsan we're at fault din, pero it doesn't mean they're excused from their wrong-doing, or totally na walang responsibility sa mangyayari habang nasa custody nila yong sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    updates guys. I wrote a formal complaint to their customer relations department. They were fast in replying naman. Even called me up in my office. They are now investigating the matter and will have a managers meeting regarding this incident.

This afternoon, they called me again more or less putting the fault at the sales agent for not providing me with a check list. So I think Honda will deny liability and blame it to the sales agent.

Again, in my company, if my staff is at fault, my company is at fault. Not the staff alone.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Baka gagamitin ng kumuha ung pabango para makabenta ulit

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Baka gagamitin ng kumuha ung pabango para makabenta ulit
    right on! just spoke with the manager and he told me that there is a big sign that honda will not be liable to any valuables lost. i told him that in any court, they are liable since i didn't parked my car inside their property and locked the door.

i entrusted to them my car. their people drove, fixed and whatever they do to my car. therefore, they have free access and not restricted access. they are free to get anything.

its like pay parking. the management is not liable because you leased a space with them. it's different in a valet set-up since you are entrusting your car to the management, and any damage, loss or liability shall be shouldered by them, even if they have a disclaimer.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydpogi View Post
    i entrusted to them my car. their people drove, fixed and whatever they do to my car. therefore, they have free access and not restricted access. they are free to get anything.

even if they have a disclaimer.

just curios what did the CASA say when you told them that they are still liable?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Honda Cars Pasig, Magnanakaw!