New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3] Bahala si Bitag!!![/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin lang, i would not tell someone that he/she is a thief, much more of a company, if i do not have a proof, or if i have seen it happen. mahirap magbintang. to think of it, you the sales agent asked you for if there are valuables inside, you should have removed them.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Hehe honda cars Pasig...Yung 99 VTI ko dati pina servicean ko, pag uwi ko wala na yung cover ng speaker sa driver's door..nung nireklamo ko sabi sakin dapat daw chineck ko bago ko nilabas...in other words wala nako nagawa, ang masakit nun walang nabibiling ganon kailangan daw buong siding ng pinto bilhin ko..sus mga 6K ata yun noon...

Pano yun part na talaga ng kotse ang nawala? hindi lang basta gamit ng owner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    last time nagpa-service ako dyan sa honda pasig, nawala yun pang-clip ng bar ng hood ko.

balik ako the next day to tell them na itinali ko muna kasi yun pala yun kumakalapag sa engine

yun service supervisor ok naman kahit pinagantay ako ng 30 min, bumalik naman at naghanap ng kapalit. yun nga lang kapalit hindi bago. di ko lang alam kung dinekwat niya sa ibang nagpapaservice dun

kaya lang hindi ko nagustuhan yun huling hirit niya: "sir, pinalitan na namin kasi 46K naman pala yun bill nyo yesterday" tumango na lang ako at inignore ko sya at sumakay na ako na parang bang may utang na loob pa ako. eh kung PMS lang pala na tig 5k yun hindi nila ako aasikasuhin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    dati sa Toyota Shaw dinekwat ng mechanic yun swiss army knife ng dad ko. nagreklamo dad ko at nasisante yun mechanic kasi hanggang sa huli hindi umamin. malas lang niya yun binigay kong swiss army knife ko sa dad ko peke, made in china hahaha. kinuwento na lang kasi ng dad ko nun tapos na.

natanggal siya sa tig 200 na army knife hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    i have a similar experience with honda libis.

i usually leave a bottle or two of alcohol (vodka/wine) at the back of my jazz just in case i need gift or something when going to a biglaan party or dinner with friends. once, i had the car sent to honda for pm. pagbalik sa akin ng car, wala na yung bote.

it's not really a big deal and it's my fault anyway, but this is something honda has to address. yes, they tell us to remove any valuables but as consumers, we also hope that they take care of the contents too and not just the actual unit.

for my regular pm, i have honda libis fetch the car from my house (and sometimes even tell them to bring it back); surely, a lot more of their customers have them do the same. what if itakbo na lang bigla ng agent `yung car? wala namang stub na iniiwan upon pick-up from house eh; the best we can do here is confirm with honda who will pick it up and make sure the same person really does so.

if we can trust them with our cars, i just hope we can trust them with the contents. obviously, since the unit goes through a number of people during the servicing processes, we can't really control accountability of the unit. to some extent, we're paying good money in trusting them our lives' safety as they're the experts on this. i just hope we can trust them with the minor things as well.
    you're not alone TS. and consequently, it seems that it's part of Honda Pasig's routine to get some valuables inside the car. up for this thread so that other motorists, especially Honda car owners, will hear about this routine of Honda Pasig and avoid that service center. it would help if 2 or more victims will file charges against that Honda branch. it's very disappointing for Honda at the corporate level that they have branches like that.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    To the TS, I suggest you go to Ayala Corporation in Makati and file a complaint. Ask AC what and when will take action. I'm sure mapapabilis ang action ng Honda Pasig, baka pati Manager tawagana ka. In your complaint, CC mo din Honda Philippines.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    sa akin lang, i would not tell someone that he/she is a thief, much more of a company, if i do not have a proof, or if i have seen it happen. mahirap magbintang. to think of it, you the sales agent asked you for if there are valuables inside, you should have removed them.
    honda's customer relations department, upon their investigation, has determined that there was indeed an incident of stealing. again, it came from them! i'm not accusing anyone because even their own investigation resulted to an item being stolen.

sorry, but again, wala akong pinagbibintangan. that's why i'm calling them thieves as a company. please read my previous posts. the sad part is that nobody in management is acknowledging responsibility for it.

yes, the sales agent asked me if there are valuables inside and i responded that there were. its her duty and her obligation to issue me a checklist. not me getting my valuables from the car.

i've left laptops, ipods, mobile phones, money, perfume and other stuff before and it was never stolen. when i tell this to service advisers that i have these stuffs inside the car, they don't tell me to take it out of the car. they include it in their checklist as thing inside the car!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Tama kayo sir, dapat nga mag file kayo ng formal complaint... everything that happens inside their company is their responsibility. It doesn't matter if maliit na bagay lang ang nawala sa kotse, hindi dapat pinalalagpas yun. That's why talamak ang corruption sa bansa natin, lahat nalang pinalalagpas natin!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    update guys. honda, with grueling exchange of communications with them, are willing to settle with me. unfortunately, they are not willing to replace the lost item. instead, they are asking me to just available any of their service like rust proofing, paint protection, etc.

what the f**k! they expect me to avail again their service after what happened to me?! i just told them to replace the item. they said they'll get back to me on that.

regarding filling for a case. this is the second time bad experience we had with honda cars makati. my wife had been issued a company car before by her former company. they got an 06 honda city from honda cars makati. after the day it was released, the front left suspension had a knocking sound (odo reading 15kms). we returned it to honda magallanes and demanded for a replacement unit. honda didn't agree. instead they fixed the car and gave my wife a service unit that she can use (since her company demanded for one). after a week, she was asked by honda to return the service unit coz her car was fixed already. she test drove the car inside the honda compound and there was still the knocking sound. buttom line was the car was not yet fixed and the service car lent to my wife needs to be returned because its going to be used in a media challenge. my wife got tired of arguing with the managers of honda so she went home in a cab. to make it short, after 3 weeks from release of the unit, they managed to fix the problem. i went with my wife to pick-up the unit (so in the event it's a back job again, my wife will not commute home). the odo reading was 785km! they told us that because of constant testing, they managed to run that milage. i told them that 785km will take me to laoag ilocos norte and back. what kind of testing did they made?!

figuring out that it's useless to argue again. we took the car home. i went to the car wash to have it cleaned. i was so shocked that the carwash boys found two umbrellas and two sets of slippers under the seat. you do the math on what happened to the car in 3 weeks!

i contacted a friend in media and told them about what happened. apparently, nobody from the media wanted to mess with the ayala owned companies (remember the glorietta 2 bombing issue that suddenly disappeared?). one media man from a famous broadsheet tried exploiting honda cars misdealings (under the ayala group) and is now facing multiple charges.

in short, its very difficult to confront honda under the ayala group through media or through court.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I feel for you, bro. Bad trip nga yung manakawan ng ganyan. And I don't think local motoring journalists can help you either, may regular payola freebies kasi sila from car manufacturers. Ever wondered why you've never seen a car criticized by the local media?

IMO, after what you've experienced, it's OK to label Honda Cars Pasig as magnanakaw, what with the kind of management they have. Kinukinsinti pa yung mga ganung pangyayari. For 3k, they're willing to have all this bad publicity? (kahit sa online forums lang, it's still bad publicity)

Na-curious ako dun sa nabanggit mo na media man who tried to extort from the Ayala Group? Wala bang clues diyan? Hehehe. Or pa-PM na lang ng name nung tao.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Na-curious ako dun sa nabanggit mo na media man who tried to extort from the Ayala Group? Wala bang clues diyan? Hehehe. Or pa-PM na lang ng name nung tao.
    the media practitioner didn't extort anything. he wrote an expose on honda's dealings like the things i've mentioned.

lumaki na ang ulo ng honda. we've been a fan of them since they first landed here. infact, this is the 4th civic that we bought from them (and a 2nd gen crv 4x4 and a honda city exi and idsi).

up til 2004 maganda pa silang kausap. after that, after sales service was so terrible.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydpogi View Post

(odo reading 15kms). the odo reading was 785km! what kind of testing did they made?!

i was so shocked that the carwash boys found two umbrellas and two sets of slippers under the seat. you do the math on what happened to the car in 3 weeks!

Man that's Crazy !!! if i was in your shoe i don't know what i could have done already .... that's messed up big time ... maalaga pa naman ako sa auto kapag nagkamali lang ng bukas o sara ng pinto sa suking carwash ko eh tumataas na kilay ko hehehe yan pa kaya na minaneho nila ng kung saang pagka layo layo yung auto ....whew kakaiba yan bro !

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Honda Cars Pasig, Magnanakaw!