New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 312 of 884 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Ilang oras inabot na 6 months / 10k PLMS nyo?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    kaka pms ko lang last june 8 if i am not mistaken sa exact date. less than 2 hours lang inabot. palit oil linis ng mga brake pads at buga lang ng air filter check lang mga lights inabot na ako ng 4600..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Question. Is the current city, 2016 model is also 4th generation?

4. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Nag-research din ako and base sa Wikipedia

Yung latest na Honda City which is 2013 up to present, it is the GM6 or the Sixth Generation of Honda City.

--------------
    From Wiki
    Sixth generation (2013–present)

Philippines
    In the Philippines, the Honda City was launched in April 2014 and is available in 3 variants. The base 1.5 E is available in both manual and CVT transmission and for the manual transmission it receives full wheel cover and roof mounted antenna, while the CVT has different style alloy wheels. The 1.5 VX and VX+ which is top of the line model of the City, has unique style alloy wheels, HDMI and AUX/USB connection, 7 inch touch screen panel, side mirror with signal turning lights, push start/stop engine and blue illumination gauge. The VX+ receives leather seats, VSA (Vehicle stability assist) and HSA (Hill start assist). Modulo kit is available on the E CVT, VX and VX+. In early 2015, the E variants receive navigation system adding the variant 1.5 E +navi and 1.5 E CVT+ navi.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yung latest na Honda City which is 2013 up to present, it is the GM6 or the Sixth Generation of Honda City.

--------------
    From Wiki

Philippines
    In the Philippines, the Honda City was launched in April 2014 and is available in 3 variants. The base 1.5 E is available in both manual and CVT transmission and for the manual transmission it receives full wheel cover and roof mounted antenna, while the CVT has different style alloy wheels. The 1.5 VX and VX+ which is top of the line model of the City, has unique style alloy wheels, HDMI and AUX/USB connection, 7 inch touch screen panel, side mirror with signal turning lights, push start/stop engine and blue illumination gauge. The VX+ receives leather seats, VSA (Vehicle stability assist) and HSA (Hill start assist). Modulo kit is available on the E CVT, VX and VX+. In early 2015, the E variants receive navigation system adding the variant 1.5 E +navi and 1.5 E CVT+ navi.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    mga boss do you hear squeaking sound (langitngit) pag inaapakan yung break while the car is idle and changing gear from neutral to drive or reverse? ano kaya problema don?

hindi naman dire-diretso nawawala din after a while yung sound. VX CVT model po sakin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kabaong View Post

--------------
    From Wiki

Philippines

--------------
    From Wiki

Philippines
    Thanks. Dad just bought the 2016 VX+ NAVI CVT model. So very high tech features like auto lit on dashboard when it sense it's already dark, push button start/stop, etc. Do you know what does it mean when the green light shows up on dashboard? I usually noticed that after I turned the car to left/right.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    congrats welcome to the GM6. The green light is the fuel econ indicator. when it turns blue? means you ate stepping to much on he gas pedal.

8. Join Date
    May 2015
    Thanks. Dad just bought the 2016 VX+ NAVI CVT model. So very high tech features like auto lit on dashboard when it sense it's already dark, push button start/stop, etc. Do you know what does it mean when the green light shows up on dashboard? I usually noticed that after I turned the car to left/right.
    Congrats!
    Ikaw pa lang yata ang naka VX+ with Navi dito. I'm curious sa new dashboard ng VX+. Ang alam ko lang na green light is yung ECON mode and "left and right" turn signal sa dashboard. Hope you can show us some interior/exterior look of the City VX+ with Navi with engine started.

Congrats!
    Ikaw pa lang yata ang naka VX+ with Navi dito. I'm curious sa new dashboard ng VX+. Ang alam ko lang na green light is yung ECON mode and "left and right" turn signal sa dashboard. Hope you can show us some interior/exterior look of the City VX+ with Navi with engine started.

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmayajoan View Post
    mga boss do you hear squeaking sound (langitngit) pag inaapakan yung break while the car is idle and changing gear from neutral to drive or reverse? ano kaya problema don?

hindi naman dire-diretso nawawala din after a while yung sound. VX CVT model po sakin.
    Lots of time meron akong ganyan, yung friction ng disc brake rotor and brake pad ba? Usually kapag nabasa at kinalawang yung rotor, pero kung makinis naman ang rotor wala naman or minimal. I don't know kung normal lang din yun. Sana makahingi pa tayo ng feedbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmayajoan View Post

Lots of time meron akong ganyan, yung friction ng disc brake rotor and brake pad ba? Usually kapag nabasa at kinalawang yung rotor, pero kung makinis naman ang rotor wala naman or minimal. I don't know kung normal lang din yun. Sana makahingi pa tayo ng feedbacks.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1435827430.469738.jpg

I think Honda Grace in Japan is using the same HU as of our VX. the differences are the shiftting knobs, dashboard indicator and some usb ports.

For the New Navi, is this an aftermarket HU?